Antwort schreiben

wen von beiden findet ihr attraktiver/who is more attractive

Claudia Hiersche
69%
Anne Wis
31%

Abstimmungen insgesamt : 134

13.10.2009, 21:23

Jtaime2009 hat geschrieben:I think this is going to be a close call because both ladies are very attractive and I like both of them very much; however, because I know Claudia 1st and there is just something about her, that goes way beyond looks I have to vote for her.

I agree. When I first saw Stella I knew she was very pretty, but the more I see Claudia and learn about her, she grows more and more beautiful. There is so much more to her than looks.
In the end, though, both women are very beautiful. :)

13.10.2009, 21:23

01.11.2009, 14:01

Carla ist hot. :bigherz:

11.03.2010, 05:13

Claudia's beauty is exotic that you won't get tired looking at her face. The longer you look on her face the more beautiful she gets. Her features and different facial expressions are just adorable. I will never get tired of just staring at her face beside her toned body. She is just so cute with or without make-up. I love Claudia's eyes, nose and lips and everything. I just love her.

Anne have attractive features as well. I like her smiling eyes and her nice smile. She looks like an angel and innocent. She gets cuter when you see her smile. They are both attractive in different way.

11.03.2010, 11:51

The most important thing to me is, that we got to know much more different faces of Claudia. The crazy girl at "Blondes Gift". The broken side when she cries and even then she is defeinitely beautiful.
But it's not only the way she looks...it's everything. The way she acts, reacts, walks...
I guess, if we would have had the time to get to know Anne this way, it would not be so obvious who is more beautiful...

30.08.2010, 15:49

ihr oberflächliches volk! :mrgreen: wahre schönheit kommt immernoch von innen! alles was wir von beiden kennen ist die fassade. :elefant: woher wollen wir wissen ob sie wirklich schön sind! :snoopy:

:-P

30.08.2010, 20:15

wenn eine von beiden wirklich "schön" ist, dann frau wis :-P

05.09.2010, 13:40

eins steht fest, wenn jemand (bis auf ein paar aussetzer :-P ) wirklich schön und von interesse für mich ist/war, dann ... CARLA. :liebe2:

13.03.2011, 22:01

Natürlich den Lockenschopf :)
Claudia

18.06.2011, 10:45

ich beantworte die frage mal etwas anders :oops:
die vl hat und hatte bis dato viele sehr attraktive frauen, für mich die drei favoriten:
1. claudia hiersche
2. kristina dörfer/olivia schneider
3. miriam lahnstein/tanja von lahnstein

05.11.2011, 21:26

Easy!! CLAUDIA!! :liebe1: :liebe2: :herzschlag:

Re: wen von beiden findet ihr attraktiver/who is more attrac

12.01.2014, 10:42

ich finde beide hübsch, da aber nur eine Option geht, hab ich Claudia genommen :herzschlag:

Re: wen von beiden findet ihr attraktiver/who is more attrac

09.12.2015, 10:08

Schwere Frage, und schon ne Weile her als ich die beiden bei Verbotene Liebe gesehen habe. Da ich denke das Claudia führt nehme ich mal Anne.
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Liebe, NES, TV, USA, Erde

Impressum | Datenschutz