Aktuelle Zeit: 05.05.2024, 17:12

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 112 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.01.2012, 23:02 

"Can I somehow undo what happened yesterday?" Callie kncked and walked into the kitchen. I didn't know who opened the door.
"What do you mean?"
"Well, you know. I asked you out and couldn't make it. I kind of screwed up."
I turned around. "An emergency is an emergency. At least you've sent me a sms."
"So, you're still mad?
"I am not mad. I am disappointed. Not in you. But in myself. I should have known better. It's always the same, since I started dating girls. I like someone. This one asks me out, because I do not have the balls to ask. And at that point of the story I am waiting, all prepared for a nice date. And then something happens and the date gets canclet. And at the end, I am the one, feeling I got punched in my face."
"With a chair?"
"What?" I didn't understand. It was her way showing me, that she cares about me, about what I say. "No. But it still hurts."
She took place on the chair next to me. I really wanted to go on a date with you. And I still want to." She smiled at me. I had to look in her big brown eyes. I couldn't look away. How was I supposed to take my eyes off of her nose?
"Okay. Apology accepted. But I would say, it's time for me to dare. So I am asking you, will you go on a date with me, right now?"
"Yeah, but I pay."
"No objections." I put my stuff together. "I am the tidiest person, actually. But Death is freaking out, if kitchen, bathroom or lining room are messy."
"I know what this feels like. I live with Cristina and she throws her stuff through our appartment. One night I was paged. I had a hard day before and a very alcoholy evening. When I stepped out of my room, I tripped over her shoes. Next step, I stumbled over her bag. I was awake before I was under the shower. And then I was stuck in the OR with Cristina for three hours. It was hard, not to yell at her."
"Wow. My mind says, that you an Death should be best friends and I should hang around with Cristina from now on."
"Opposites attract."
"You choose blonde girls because of that?"
"No. I would like blue eyes then, but I don't."
"Mine are green. Pretty the same."
"No. Yours are olive green. Similar to brown."
"Wow. Must have been a deep look into my eyes."
"Not just one. I almost lost myself in them", she admitted with a smile. "Let's go?"
"Go?"
"On a date?"
"Who said, we're leaving the house?"
"Uhm...I thought I pay..."
"Oh, you do. You can pay for pizza when we're done." I felt a wide grin on my face. I almost burst.
"What are you doing?"
"Trying to get to know you better." I took hher hand and led her upstairs into my room straight into my bed. Passionate kisses ignited the flame in our bodies. I felt the heat again. My body burned and my fingertips were longing to touch her like the hands of a musician playing the piano.

Bild
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8764822/1/Two-In-A-Million

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 21.01.2012, 23:02 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.01.2012, 23:27 

"I have to go", she whispered in my ear.
I opened my eyes. It was still dark outside. "What? Why? I thought you're staying over night."
"I was paged. A car accident."
"Give me five minutes. I'm almost ready."
"Hey, wait", she said. "It was..."
"I know what you mean." I remembered the moment her eyes darkend because of her desire. It made me feel good. I put some clothes on. When we walked down, I saw Lexie sitting in the kitchen. I was begging she didn't see Callie. I was not able to explain the expression on my face and so was Callie. So I closed the frontdoor quietly and then we drove quickly to the hospital.

"Dr. Torres, good you're here. Oh, Dr. Harris, you're here too."
"Dr. Robbins, what happened?"
"The driver of a schoolbus lost control and crashed through the rail down the abyss. Two kids are already dead. One's in the OR, Altmann's trying to fix it's heart and in the emergency room are fifteen kids with mostly broken arms and legs."
"Okay then, where do I have to start?"
"We have an eleven year old girl. She has an open femoral neck fracture. The bone has destroyed some vessels."
"Can I help?"
"Yeah, you can. Call Dr. Hunt and Dr. Grey, she's in the on call room. We need them. I already paged Karev, but he's not answering."
"I know the reason why", Callie answered. "He's having fun with a girl. Possibly turned his pager off." Whoa, if Dr. Robbins is going to ask how she knows, we're exposed.
"And someone like him is called a doctor", Dr. Robbins blurted out. "Dr. Harris, try to calm down the kids. It will help a lot if when they get rid of the pain for a while. We need to fix the girl's leg."

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.01.2012, 19:35 

Seraphina hat geschrieben:
"I live with Cristina and she throws her stuff through our appartment. One night I was paged. I had a hard day before and a very alcoholy evening. When I stepped out of my room, I tripped over her shoes. Next step, I stumbled over her bag. I was awake before I was under the shower. And then I was stuck in the OR with Cristina for three hours. It was hard, not to yell at her."

hihi :mrgreen:

LG

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.01.2012, 20:05 

tiefgang hat geschrieben:
"I live with Cristina and she throws her stuff through our appartment. One night I was paged. I had a hard day before and a very alcoholy evening. When I stepped out of my room, I tripped over her shoes. Next step, I stumbled over her bag. I was awake before I was under the shower. And then I was stuck in the OR with Cristina for three hours. It was hard, not to yell at her."

LG

Schön, jemand mit gleichem Humor :)

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 22.01.2012, 20:14 

LG

Schön, jemand mit gleichem Humor :)

ja. grins :ok: :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 24.01.2012, 21:02 

"I love you too", I said with very red cheeks.
"Are you fyling through another atmosphere?", Death asked. She was talking to Cristina, just as we used to know them. Main topic was Owen who was still begging Cristina to rethink her opinion of having a family.
"I was just..."
"...having a daydream?", Death said teasing me. "Did she say the words?
"No. Not yet."
"Did you?"
"No. You know me."
"Well, I thought, but when I used to know you, you were not believing in feelings, especially not in love at first sight."
"Well, it was not at first sight. At second maybe."
"Doesn't chance anything. You are in love. The question' still, does she love you too?"
"Well...one thing left to discover."
"You didn't even have sex."
I didn't have to answer with words. My face did it for me.
"What? When?"
"The night I had to wake you up."
"That's why you were here! Now I see. They paged her and she was with you! Sadie, I said she's not coming to my house!"
"Well. She showed up. I was in the kitchen and suddenly she was there too."
"Doesn't matter. It happened anyway. But please, next time, meat at her place. I have enough to do with the thing that's going on with Lexie and Mark and the trouble I have to keep their relationship in secret. Only because they are not able to tell Derek."
"Okay, got it. Don't wait for me tonight. I think I'm staying at hers."
"Watch yourself...and think of the wall coming closer to your head."
She still has to act like my mom. Just because tried everything. Alcohol. Sex. Drugs. She was always watching my way. It won't end untill she's dead. But I have to admitt, sometimes I am glad she's there, catching my fall. Keeping my hair when I have to puke. Yelling at me when I cut my wrists. Big sister, mom and best friend in one person. But right now I just need my best friend and no mom or big sister.

"Hey, something planed for tonight?", I walked next to Callie. She looked so gorgeous.
"Not yet."
"Cool. So, now you do. I'll come arround."
"Dinner?"
"No."
"Movies?"
"No."
"Oh..."
"Sorry, but you look too hot in this dark blue dress. I have to restrain myself."
"No, you don't"
"I do. You have no idea. My mind's driving me crazy. Fantasies...you know..."
"Sadie..." She stopped walking.
"Oh...oh no. No. You have that look. I know this. You didn't like it. You don't like me. Not enough to keep it going. And I will lock myself in Deahts bathroom, lying on the floor. Cry my eyes out. Save my thoughts and finally banish them." God, I was living in this house with Izzy way to long. "No... actually, this is not the way I would handle it. I would scream, maybe. I would cry, maybe. I would curse you and your damn lovely eyes."
"Shut up! Just shut up!" She took my hand. "It's not like that. It's just...Arizona...Dr. Robbins..."
"So, you do have an appointmend tonight? So, I made a fool of myself. Thanks to my brain."
"No."
"What are you trying to tell me?"
"She kissed me."
Bhäääm. The words came out of her mouth and pulled me off the ground under my feet. Breathe, I remindet me. Breathe. I heart something breaking apart.
"I am sorry. I didn't know how to tell you. And it was not me. She came to me. I didn't even know she's into girls. I am sorry."
I didn't say anything. There were to many thoughts, I had to shut down my brain. I had to calm down. I was just about to scream. "I need time", I replied slowly and left.

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.01.2012, 18:31 

"It's not like that. It's just...Arizona...Dr. Robbins..."

ohhhh, poor Sadie Bild

LG

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.01.2012, 23:24 

"Can we talk?", Callie asked.
I was sitting on the stairs in the well. It was the only place to get some time for me. Silence. Sometimes a nurse or a doctor passes me, but they were not talking to me. "I don't know what to talk about."
"It's been a week since I told you about the kiss. It's not possible you haven't made your mind up yet."
"I did. But I am still processing."
"It might help if we talk. Wild guess."
"I don't think so." I got up and wanted to go, but she stopped me by holding my hand.
"Wait. Please."
"For what?"
"For giving me a chance to explain."
"You said it was not you."
"That's the truth. But you are still mad at me."
"I am not mad at you." It sounded like a déjà vu, just the situation's changed. "I just don't know how to handle it. I thought we had something magical. Something like Death and Derek."
She interrupted. "None of us is so self-destructive. We could never be like Shephard and Grey."
"Okay. Maybe not like them. But i felt something between us and I thought you felt it too. And then this ped-bitch showed up and kissed you."
"And that is the point. She kissed me."
"Did you push her away."
Callie didn't say anything.
"Silence says more than a thousand words ever could. So please, Callie, let it me. Let me be."
"No, I won't. You're wrong. Yes, I didn't push her. But just because she took me by surprise. We had that awesome night, I was totally flashed from the feelings you gave me. I was a hero in the OR, I rebuild the leg so the girl can walk again in a few months. I have always been good in what I do. But this day, I felt like I could do anything."
"And you took it as a chance to be kissed by a hot blonde?"
"You say it, as if I had been flirting with her the other days."
"How would I know? You were in the OR. Maybe you had lunch together. You work together."
"And so do we. And I had lunch with you."
"Let me go", I said as she held my hand even tighter.
"No", she stood up and strengthened her grip around my hand once more. "Why can't you just not run away this time. Stay and listen to me."
"What if I don't want to?"
"You know I am strong enough to force you." She was pissed off, I could hear it in her voice.
I just wanted to say something, when she suddenly kissed me.
"The only way to stop your talking."
That was not good. Everything came back. The blood rushed through my veins right into my head. Hello dizziness, welcome back.
"Would you please listen to me now?"
I nodded.
"Thanks. Once more. It was not me, okay? I didn't push her away the second she kissed me. But I did as I knew what she was doing. What I did. I didn't yell at her. I left. Not the adult way to handle it, but I had to see you."
"But you didn't", I said.
"I did. But you were asleep. Which was not weird, after all you also had a long night."
"You didn't wake me up."
"Of course I didn't. I took my time to think about wether I should tell you or not. Nothing happened, actually. Nothing that matters for me. Moreover you deserved a little rest."
"I feel stupid now."
"You are not stupid. You are in love."
I looked down at my feet. She showed so much understanding while I just behave like a jealous teenager. "Can I plaese hate myself?"
"If I can still like you."
"Maybe. I don't deserve that."
"You do. Being jealous acutally shows you care a lot."
"I do", I sad quietly.
"Wanna fix a dislocated shoulder?"
"Can I have a kiss first?"
I closed my eyes and waited impatiently for the feeling of her soft lips. It felt like a firework. We both felt it. Her hands were touching my body. We didn't care about where we were. The rest of the world didn't matter. I enjoyed being with her so much, I was all about to throw the pager on the wall as it sais 911. "Sorry, we gotta go. See you tonight? Ten PM? My place?"
"I'll be there." I shaked my head. This kiss has taken my senses. I could still feel her hands.
"Are you coming?" She said. She was almost through the door.
"Ahm...yeah." I answered and followed her.

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.01.2012, 16:20 

The best way to stop talking. :wink:

LG

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.01.2012, 17:16 

The best way to stop talking. :wink:

LG

Exactly! :D

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 31.01.2012, 21:26 

"Good morning Dr. Torres, Dr. Harris, you're on my service today." Dr. Robbins was a little bit annoying. She was happy everyday. Smiling every minute and everything was so disgustingly magical. Her shoes have wheels.
"Wooow, can't wait", I answered.
"Good. See you in 15 minutes. Don't be late on my round."
"Oooh, I would never be late on a round with you."
"Great." She walked, no, she rolled away.
"That sucks."
"I am sorry. But at least she doesn't know about you and me."
"You don't have to." Since we talked things out, it goes on. I guess, somehow you can call this the beginning of a relationship, but somehow it was just a friendship with really good sex as an ingredient. "You know, she is not the problem, but what she has done. So, if you'll hear about a hard fight somewhere at SGMW today, it'll be possibly me", I said laughing.
"Well, in that case, I'll come around to see you win, because I am pretty sure you'll kick ass."
"Thank you", I smiled at her. I'd rather rip your clothes off, but Dr. Robbins is waiting for me. See you later?"
"Three PM on call room. I will need some new energy for the big surgery", she said smurking.
"Oh, I will do my very best", I answered and then I had to leave.

"I am so hungry", Callie said as she walked through the door. I wonder what she would have said if I hadn't been in this room but Owen or Dr. Webber.
"So, you want to eat something?" I asked. I tried to change topic. I was having a weird feeling all the day.
"Yes, you...", she answered and pushed me backwards. I felt the hard cold wall in my back. A shiver ran down from my neck. I tried to concentrate, but my head was in my way.
"Hey, where are you?"
"Huh?"
"I was kissing you neck. Usually, you moan a tiny little bit when I do that, but this time, you didn't even move."
"I am sorry."
"Is it because you were with Dr. Robbins this morning?"
"No. I'm fine", I kissed her and pushed her against the wall.
"Oh wow, I definitely like that kind of kisses. Can we do one more?"
I started to kiss her again. I held her head between my hands and tried to calm down. It was not the first time we did it in the on call room, what the hell was different today?" I took off her clothes. One after one. I inhaled the natural scent of her body. Her skin was soft as velvet. Everytime I am allowed to touch her, it feels like heaven on earth. "You are so beautiful, I still can't believe you chose me."
"I didn't chose. You did."
"No, you did. You chose me over Dr. Robbins", I whispered and kissed her body slowlin going down on my knees.
"Dr. Torres, I need...Whoa whoa oh oh shit..."
"Speaking of Dr. Robbins", I said. It was so embarassing. "And now she knows I am with you, which means I can't do peds anymore."

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.02.2012, 21:05 

"Speaking of Dr. Robbins", I said. It was so embarassing. "And now she knows I am with you, which means I can't do peds anymore."

It was bound to happen. :wink:

LG

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.02.2012, 21:45 

diese schei.. türen .-)
warum kann man sie *nicht* abschiessen? kommt doch eh immer wieder einer rein.

sabam

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.02.2012, 05:41 

sabam hat geschrieben:

diese schei.. türen .-)
warum kann man sie *nicht* abschiessen? kommt doch eh immer wieder einer rein.

sabam

Darf man die Tür vom Bereitschaftsraum abschließen? Ich glaube nicht...

Bild

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 112 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC