Aktuelle Zeit: 05.05.2024, 14:34

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 112 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.01.2012, 12:29 

"Morning", Callie slurped in, yawning and with her eyes barely open, until she saw me. "Wait, Cristina, what is Meredith doing here?"
"Lost her keys", Cristina answered, chewing her cereals.
"And Dr. Harris lost her keys too?"
"Aktually, I don't even have keys...I live at hers."
Callie got really upset. Seeing me in the first hours of day without having some coffee yet, was obviously not her wish of life. I saw her walking into the bathroom and stole myself away while Cristina and Death were chatting about Derek's surgery.
"Hey", I said. Stupid word. But I didn't know what else to say, entering a bathroom where someones already in.
"Is that all?"
"No." A few fast steps and Callie was caught between the wall an me. "I swear, if you'll leave a third time during a conversation between me an you, I will kiss you in front of everyone at SGMW. I may be arrant, but you are impolite and scared. I'm not the only one, seeing your crush on me."
"I have no crush on you."
"Oh yeah, of course. And this", I gently touched her cheeks, "is just make-up."
She started to protest, but I kissed her before any word had the chance to leave those beatuiful lips. I was thankfull for my workout. As she tried to get away I just hold her wrists and pushed them on the wall. "No, this is my time now", I said and kissed her again. It was a sensual and passionate kiss, and I was not willing to end this, but I had to, as Meredith interrupted by opening the door.
"Shit. I'm sorry." She left as fast as she came in.
"Oh well, thank you", Callie said. She was more upset now.
"That was not my plan", I answered. Still a little bit confused. I could swear, I felt her hand under my shirt.

Bild
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8764822/1/Two-In-A-Million

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 08.01.2012, 12:29 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.01.2012, 18:40 

Seraphina hat geschrieben:
"That was not my plan", I answered. Still a little bit confused. I could swear, I felt her hand under my shirt.

ohhhh..... beautiful :herzschlag:

LG

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.01.2012, 21:54 

"Who do you think you are?"
"Someone who thrills you? Someone you like that much?"
"NO!"
"Calliope..."
"No! Don't Calliope me. My father always Calliopes me. There is nothing I hate more."
"Okay. I gues we cleared that." I looked at her with big eyes. "So, am I right?"
"Right?"
"Yeah. Thrills ans so on?"
"No", she answered and her head made this "no-move."
"Are you sure?"
"Of course I am. And now, I have to prepare for my surgery."
"Oh, can I have a look at it?"
"Have you forgotten what I promised yesterday?"
"Oh...yeah...the kissing thing combined with seeing an OR from the inside...right. Well then. Everything's lost, so I can go one more time." I took a deep breath, closed my eyes for a second, before I wanted to kiss her. But with the moment I opened my eyes, I felt her lips on mine. Softly and truely not denying her crush on me.
As we stopped kissing it was her who took a very deep breathe, and I had this feeling, that everybody could see we've kissed. "I'm frightened as much as you."
Her reaction to my words was another kiss. A rough kiss, but tender in the same time. I felt her hands barely touching my cheeks.
"So. Now, I definitely have to get ready for my surgery", she said, biting her lips.
"Tasty", I answered.
"This should be locked in this room."
"You know the walls have ears."
"Yes. But as far as I don't know where this leads to, I would rather not everybody knows."
"I'm okay with it." I stole another kiss from her lips. I couldn't help myself. Her kisses were to good to be true.

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.01.2012, 18:12 

"You know the walls have ears."

ohh, yes, very big ears. Bild

LG

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.01.2012, 22:57 

"Cristina's with Owen tonight", whispered a warm well known voice in my ear as I walked down the corridor.
I wanted to ask if this was an invitation, but she'd already walked away with her head held up high. "Hey Death", I pushed out my arm and pulled her next to me, "what would you say, if I tell you that Dr. Torres invited me for tonight."
"I would say you're nuts. But that would be the answer if I hadn't seen you kissing each other yesterday."
With the word yesterday I threw a quick glance at the clock on the wall. "Euh...still three more hours to go."
"Five, in my case."
"McDreamy needs your help, huh?"
"Right."
"So...your house is free tonight too?"
"Sad, don't even think of bringing her to my house."
"Death, come on. It was a joke. I don't even have the keys...which by the way is a perfect coincidence. Because even if I wanted to go home I couldn't because there's noone to open the door", I said smiling.
"Sad, what is this? Are you falling for her?"
"Kind of", I whistled.
"Okay. In the position of a best friend I have to tell you, that your head and heart will hit a wall. Or they will be run over by a steam roller. Callie Torres is the enemy. She killed Goerge with her all-consuming way of being a girlfriend or wife."
"Death", I stopped her, "don't you think that first of all I am old enough and that people can change?"
"People can, Callie just can not. Sadie, I am warning you. To many people lost her heart. Goerge even failed is exam."
"Death, I know that he deceived her with Izzy and was confused because he told her only a few hours before the exam."
"Meredith, I need you. Now!" That was Derek. Running, fast talking.
"I have to go. Be careful. Don't lose your heart"
"To late...I guess...", I sad flatly.

Okay Sadie. Deep breath. You've checked everything twice. Hair, make-up, fingernails. You're usually not such a scaredy cat. Finally I knocked on her door.
"Hi." A smiling and happy Callie opened the door. "Come in."
"Thanks..." I walked in slowly. Allthough I was here yesterday, I felt quite uncomfortable.
"What's up?"
"Perhaps the fact that you've denied everything yesterday and today, you invited me over to your home."
"Yeah, well, I had some time to think it over. I was confused. I just thought I had everthing fixed and was over everything, especially the girl thing and then you crushed into my life like like an elephant into a china store."
"So, I am an elephant?"
"No! Of Course not."
"Well, I thought I could just start at the Seatle Grace Mercy West and Death and I will still be best friends and life will go on as we did before. But things have changed. Meredith's married and my heart beats for girls now..."

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.01.2012, 18:30 

and then you crushed into my life like like an elephant into a china store."
"So, I am an elephant?"
"No! Of Course not."

:lol: .... sweet .... :lol:

LG

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.01.2012, 22:11 

"What is this?"
"Ooooh, the dinner. Shit!" She went with quick steps to the herd.
"You cook?", I asked, following her.
"Yeah."
"Wow. Don't get me wrong, but as the best friend of Meredith you have to learn to love fast food."
"Well, I am not Meredith Grey. Obviously. I love Derek Shephard just because of his medical curiosity."
"Your nose is incredibly sexy."
"Pardon?"
"Am...am...I am sorry. I guess that was my mouth speaking faster than my mind could think of it." I waited a few seconds. "Well, no, actually it was the truth."
"Thank you." She said slowly. "Can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"What is your plan?"
"Masterplan?"
"Yeah. No. What is your dream?"
"To win the Harper Avery Award. But I guess that would rather be Death than me." I looked down. I love Death but I hate it that she's always the smarter one."
"I think you underestimate yourself. Of course it was not smart that you interns tried yourself to an appendix. But little Grey told me, that you knew all of it and just could'nt do it and that's why you were cutt."
"What are you trying to tell me?"
"You are scared. Kind of terrified. Everyone is. The first cutt scares everyone, because there's the chief standing behind you. There's your mentor standing beside you and there are other interns watching you. I blacked."
"Never!"
"Yes."
"Whoa. I can not imagine. You seem so strong."
"Well, my time as an all new intern is a few years ago. You get some kind of a routine, even though there's never routine in ortho surgerys."
"Can I ask you something?"
"I don't know..."
"Come on, that's not fair."
"Okay", she answered. Still cooking.
I was kind of hypnotised by her moves. So self-confident. "Dr. Hahn was your first girlfriend, right?"
"I am not sure if I would call it girlfriend. It was only two months. But yeah, somehow it was."
"Was she your first girl-crush?"
"Yes."
"Really? Never before raved for a girl or women?"
"No."
"So. I am the second one?"
"Yes."
"Hah! You've admitted!"
"I guess I already did that with my invitation and when I kissed you back."
"Perhaps. But I wanted to be sure if this is just a game for you." I tender stroked her hand. "Cause it is no game for me at all."

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.01.2012, 22:25 

"Pardon?"
"Am...am...I am sorry. I guess that was my mouth speaking faster than my mind could think of it."

she stammer, very cute :spitze: :knuddel3: :klatsch:

LG danke und gute Nacht

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.01.2012, 22:27 

tiefgang hat geschrieben:
"Pardon?"
"Am...am...I am sorry. I guess that was my mouth speaking faster than my mind could think of it."

she stammer, very cute :spitze: :knuddel3: :klatsch:

LG danke und gute Nacht

Her nose is incredibly sexy :)

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.01.2012, 22:33 

definitely :wink:

LG

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.01.2012, 22:35 

definitely :wink:

LG

Ich seh schon, wir zwei verstehen uns :D

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.01.2012, 22:36 

:knuddel3:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 12.01.2012, 22:38 

:knuddel3:

Du wolltest schlafen gehen ;)

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.01.2012, 09:38 

Eine tolle Geschichte. :ok:

Mein Englisch ist besser, als ich dachte. :lol:

Aber kann mich mal jemand aufklären aus welcher Sendung die Beiden sind? :oops:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 112 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC