Aktuelle Zeit: 19.04.2024, 21:56

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: La Diva Sophia
BeitragVerfasst: 03.01.2011, 14:10 

Hi,

Muis asked me if I would be willing to Post my Story in English. I'm willing to give it a try. I am Dutch so English is not my native tongue, so forgive me for any mistakes. Feel free to tell me what is really wrong and I will chance it.

Love.

La Diva Sophia

Part 1

A little nervous but confident Countess Sophia von Lahnstein stood in the wings at the Scala in Milan. The audience already took their seats. Soon it was time.

After many years studying at the conservatory, tonight was the night. Premiere!!

It had long been her biggest dream, to sing the role of Carmen. She was raised with the opera Carmen. It was her mothers favourite opera. Why, she didn't really know. "I really should ask them" she thought. Whenever some of the music of Carmen sounded, her mothers looked at each other as two teenagers in love.

Once more she looked toward the audience. "There in the middle they are sitting" she knew. The most important people in her life. When she saw her family, her heart warmed. Her eyes filed up with so much love.

There on the right her mama Carla. Still with noble pride. Her curls already somewhat gray, but she still was beautiful. Beside her was her mum Stella and although her hair had turned white, you still saw a climes of that little girl's brutality. Their dresses were so beautiful. Totally different but the harmony between the dresses was as always perfect, just like the harmony between them. They held hands and Sophia saw that they too were a little nervous.

Next to Carla sat her brother Marcus and next to Stella her brother Julius, the twins. Seven years younger than she was. All three seemed so different and yet they are very similar. "That will be the genes of Lars" Sophia thought. Just thinking of Lars made her feel the pain again.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 03.01.2011, 14:10 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.01.2011, 15:29 

Love to hear if you like the Story.

Part 2

It was now 14 years ago. Sophia had agreed to her friends to go to the cinema after school. When she walked out of the school there was the limousine of the Lahnsteins. In the limo was her grandmother, Elisabeth and she told her she had to come along. She was annoyed and was a bit cheeky, like girls at puberty may be, simply because she wanted to go to the movies. Elisabeth was very clear. She had come along right now. The limousine drove to the hospital where her mothers and brothers were already waiting. Carla was totally upset, so Stella told her that while jogging Lars had an accident. Run down by a drunk driver.
"He is still in intensive care," she said.
At the time Elisabeth and the boys wanted to drive home, the surgeon came and said that Lars had just died. Carla started to cry. The boys cried because Carla was crying, but Sophia became furious and ran away. Where too, she didn't know or care.

Elisabeth took Carla and the boys under her wing and Stella ran chasing Sophia. Although Stella was rapid, Sophia was already far ahead, but by the river she found Sophia. Quickly she sent a text message to Carla that Sophia was okay. Sophia just stood there staring. Stella stood next to her and waited. A half hour later, Sophia began to cry and Stella took her in her arms. After a while she began to talk.

The relationship with her father was good, but if you only occasionally see each other a weekend or holiday, you still miss a lot and the relationship is not really a close one. The distance Munich - Dusseldorf was just too far for a good father - daughter relationship. At one point Carla and Stella wanted a larger family. Because Stella wanted to be pregnant this time, it was a logical choice that Lars would be the donor again, also to have some kind of kinship between the children. On the second birthday of the boys Lars told that he wanted to move back to Dusseldorf because he missed his children and wanted to have a greater role in their lives. From the moment he again lived in Dusseldorf, the relation between him and children, especially between him and Sophia became very close. And now he was dead. Sophia was inconsolable.

The funeral was a few days later. There were very many people. Friends, acquaintances, family and, for Sophia, too many unknowns. Her Aunt Charlie was very sad. Elisabeth did not leave her side and supported her, like friends simply do. The twins did not understand fully what happened and why so many people were sad. Sophia saw that they were bored and because Carla and Stella were busy, she tried to distract her brothers. Suddenly she heard someone say "Hello Sophia". She recognised the voice. The woman took her hand and said,
"It is me Susanne"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.01.2011, 18:05 

Part 3

Sophia did not know what to say. Of course, Carla and Stella raised her so that she should always be polite, especially towards adults. But with Susanne she did not know how to behave and had felt uncomfortable. Since she was an infant Carla has tried to deepen the contact between Sophia and Susanne, but there was something indescribable, why it never succeeded. Sophia did not know what to do.

Carla had a conversation with a friend of Lars when she suddenly felt her daughter needed her. When she turned she saw the reason, Susanne. Immediately her eyes sought those of Stella. She also felt the tension in the air. Their eyes found each other. Carla turned them directly toward Sophia and Stella's eyes followed. Simultaneously they walked towards Sophia and Susanne. Carla was standing between them and slowly removed Susanne from Sophia. Stella did the same with Sophia.

Before Susanne could complain Carla began to talk. "Leave her alone. It just doesn't work between the two of you. How often have we tried to bring you two together. Sophia is always completely upset after you habe been together. She knows who you are. She knows that we have planned it differently, but as long as she can remember Stella and I are together. You were just too far away. Please leave her alone. Especially now that she is in mourning for Lars. It might succeed in the future to have a good relationship with her, but that will definitely be her choice, and no one else's. Again, please leave her alone".
Before Susanne could say something, Carla had already turned around and went to Stella and Sophia. Stella took the boys because it was time to go home.

The following weeks were a hell for Sophia. She was getting thinner because they ate almost nothing. She did not go out with her friends anymore. Every night she went to her room early where she cried almost constantly. Carla and Stella could not reach her. On a Friday morning Carla sat in her office in the holding and although she had many appointments these days, she could not concentrate on her work.
"What can I do to get my daughter back and out of her isolation."
Suddenly she remembered a letter from an old classmate. He was now a successful painter and had an exhibition in Amsterdam. She moved all her appointments and drove straight home. She already knew how much she would miss her wife the next days, so she wanted to spend that afternoon just with her.

When she came home she told Stella what she had decided. They packed up the suitcases. The rest of the afternoon was theirs.

They made love several times with an intensity if it was their last day together. When they had another orgasm suddenly the door opened and someone rushed wildly into the room.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.01.2011, 19:48 

Part 4

This Friday Sophia came home early from school. She was still cranky because she had a fight with a girl from school. This gossip girl had dragged her mothers and father through the mud. Before the castle stood Carla's Porsche. "Strange, she supposed to have appointments until late in the evening? Maybe .... No Mum only uses her own Volvo". When she entered the hall she saw her suitcase.
"What is that?" She saw Justus and asked him why her suitcase was standing there. He said,
"That you should ask your mothers?"
"Why?"
"I'm sorry, but I can not tell."
Sophia was getting angrier.
"And where are they?"
"In their suite, but they do not want to be disturbed."
Sophia heard no more, because she ran up the stairs angrily. She opened the door.
"No one present."
She rushed on towards the bedroom.
"Oh no, not again."
She saw that Carla and Stella just reach another orgasm. This was not the first time that she caught them, because Carla and Stella found it exciting to be caught. That is why they often chose public places to make love.

Sophia immediately started yelling at them. To Stella she said, "So you finally lost. So now I have to go to a boarding school, although you promised me, that it would never happen. You both are trying to get rid of me. You are so, so, I hate you both" and she ran out of the room again.

Carla and Stella were still a little breathless and very surprised, that is why they both said nothing. Carla was the first to start speaking, "What just happened here?"
Stella said, "I have no idea, though, that comment about the boarding school? Does she think she should go there?"
Carla took some clothes and walked straight to Sophia. Sophia lay on her stomach in bed and cried. By the time Carla wanted to say something, Sophia took her cell phone. Without thinking twice she chose the number of Lars. When she heard his voice, saying: "At this moment I am not able ... .." she began to cry and told the voicemail
"Daddy, I miss you so. Please come back".

Carla stood frozen. With a calm, loving voice she began to talk.
"I just wanted to surprise you. I want to go to Amsterdam this weekend with you. Just the two of us. It's time I tell you something about my past. How Lars came into my life. Why he's your father. The role of Susanne. In short everything. Everything in the hope that you will return to us. I, we miss you so much"
All the time Sophia lay motionless on her bed and said nothing. Carla turned around and wanted to leave the room when she heard Sophia softly saying
"Mama help me".

A half hour later, the whole family stood in the hall. Carla said goodbye to Marcus and Julius. Sophia stood next to Stella and was a bit unsure, then grabbed Stella's hand and said,
"I'm so sorry that I hurt you. Please forgive me"
Stella embraced her daughter and said,
"Yes, you've hurt me, but of course I forgive you because I understand your grief. Enjoy this weekend and come back to us"

Then Sophia said goodbye to her brothers, and Carla said goodbye to Stella with a passionate kiss.

They sat in the Porsche.
"Ready?"
"Ready".

The journey would take approximately 3 hours. Sophia connected her iPod and they drove off. At the beginning of the journey they listened to music. Carla wanted to ask Sophia something when she saw that Sophia was asleep. She changed Sophia's iPod for her own iPod, but when the music began, she realised it wasn't hers, but Stella's iPod. Stella's musical taste was a bit special. From French chansons to Opera, from pop music to Schlager. Exactly as she was, with many colours and in no way boring. Carla was actually glad that she had made this mistake, for now at least she had Stella's music with her.

After a while Carla noticed that Sophia was awake. There was currently an opera aria, the "Flower Duet" playing. She wanted to change the iPod, but Sophia said,
"No, leave it". When the song ended, she asked, "Can I hear that again?"
"Of course".
She saw that the music moved Sophia.
"When we get home, They do have to take a DNA test. There must be a blood relationship between Stella and Sophia. They are the only two people who always managed to surprise me," Carla thought.

The song was over. Carla asked Sophia why the song moved her so. Sophia said,
"I do not know. It is just beautiful"
"Is it the words?"
"No, I have no idea what they are singing"
After a while, Sophia suddenly said,
"That song, that's you, you and Mum. These women sing in such harmony. It sounds so full of love and trust. Neither one of them tries to out sing the other. They let the other person have their time, without disturbing, but you hear that they are mutually supportive. Exactly like you two".

Thank God there was at that precise moment a gas station, because Carla could hardly see because the tears rolled down her cheeks like waterfalls. She parked the car and embraced her daughter. They sat there for a while, before Carla was able to continue driving.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.01.2011, 14:45 

Part 5

Carla had booked a suite at a hotel in the centre of town. All they had planned, was the visit to the exhibition of her classmate.
Sophia could determine the rest. Before the ordered food came, Sophia was already on the Internet to make a choice.
Carla made a phone call to Stella. She told her about the car ride and what had happened with the "Flower Duet". Stella tried not to cry.

Stella told Carla what she had planned for this weekend. Like every Saturday Marcus had a hockey game and Julius his horse riding lessons.
Since Stella still had fears for horses, she, as always, went with Marcus to his hockey game. Now that Carla was not at home, her cousin Christian
would go to the riding lessons with Julius. Sunday she had planned a trip to the zoo and then a barbecue organised by Elisabeth and Charlie,
to which Christian and Olli also were invited.
"Do not worry. We miss you a Lott, but we are enjoying ourselves. If you are home on time Sunday, you can also barbecue with us"

During dinner Carla began telling about Hanna and Lars. Sophia asked,
"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course".
"All I want?"
"Yes, of course, but I do not know whether I can or will answer. What would you like to ask?"

"Well, actually I want to know when did you know you're a lesbian."
"I have always known that"
"Were you never in love with a boy?"
"Yes, but always a very short period and usually some pop stars or actors, like all girls, but never in love with a boy from my class or something like that"
"Have you never had a boyfriend?"
"Yes a have, but always short and just because all the girls had a boyfriend. But really totally in love with a man, No never. However, Stella is also a Mann".
They both laughed at the little joke.

"Have you ever, uh well, had sex with a man, and I do not mean Mum"
"No, I never slept with a man, I've always been very sure about my feelings and never been curious"
"How did you know that Hanna was your true love?"
"The moment I saw her I knew it immediately".
"How?"
"There is no explanation. You just know"

When Carla began to talk about the death of Hanna, Sophia saw that her mother still felt the pain.
The episode with Bernd she told just to explain the way she had come out of the closet.

The story about Susanne was a bit painful for Sophia. She already knew parts because both Susanne and Lars had told her a lot.
The most painful part was that her father had played a major role in the failure of the marriage of Carla and Susanne.

The story of Stella was known to Sophia and so Carla had very little to tell about it. Sophia began asking questions again.
"Why did you always fell in love with straight women?"
"That's not true"
"Yes it is, all of your great loves were straight women. All but Mum and that relationship is still successful."
"Well, if you say it like that, I think you're right. With Stella I feel safe. I'm sure she will never leave me for a man.
And women, well who can compete with me, " Carla said with played arrogance.

After dinner they decided to take a walk through the town and then go to bed, because tomorrow they had lots of things planned.
Sophia wanted a boat trip through the canals. She insisted on visiting the Anne Frank house and in between they wanted to visit the exhibition.

Sophia went to bed and listened to music from Stella's iPod for a while. Carla went to bed and called Stella. She told her about the many questions Sophia asked.
"She did not try to tell you something, or uh," Stella said
"What do you mean?"
"Well, all these detailed questions, maybe they tried to tell you that she has lesbian feelings, and even is a lesbian?"
"No, I do not think that. I'd have noticed much earlier"
"Your father never noticed it?"
"No, he did not, but that's something ... no, I do not believe it. Do you?"
"No, I do not but she never asked me such questions".
"Pooh, I do not know. What do you think, should I ask her?"
"I believe that you first must get some sleep, and then we'll talk tomorrow. For now sleep well and rest well my love, because Sunday evening is for the two of us.
Just the two of us"

Carla tried to sleep, but the conversation with Stella continued to haunt her head.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.01.2011, 15:05 

'Great story ho1291! Thank you so much for writing it and again for translating. I am enjoying it.

Bedankt!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.01.2011, 15:07 

Thanks AtlantaFan and my pleasure

Graag gedaan :lol:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.01.2011, 16:35 

Part 6

"Countess Lahnstein, Countess Lahnstein?" Sophia turned and nodded at the man. "20 minutes to go".
Sophia nodded back at the man. Her voice was already warm and after warming, she didn't speak anymore.
She heard some musicians tune their instruments. Her eyes sought a special musician.
Yes, there he is, her big love Daniel. He played the cello in the orchestra. They are together for two years now.
There had been some men and women in her life, but with Daniel she knew immediately that he was the one.
That he also played the cello, was no coincidence, because the cello has always been her favourite instrument.
Initially while the instrument has such a beautiful melancholic sound. Later she found the instrument is the
sexiest instrument there was, the way the musician touched and held, wow ... ... ... ..
"Stop, Sophia, different thoughts, you need to focus on the performance"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 04.01.2011, 18:19 

Part 7

The next morning, Sophia woke up early. She heard the sounds of Carla and went directly to her. She saw that her mother had not slept much.
"She just missed Mum. That must be the reason she could not sleep," Sophia thought. She greeted Carla with a kiss and said
"Good morning mama, I am so looking forward to today. Let's enjoy it".

They decided to have breakfast on a terrace in the city. There were many people in the city. Businessmen, tourists, citizens of Amsterdam,
but many people dressed funny. Sophia called them "Birds of Paradise". Every time another came by, one of them said "Paradise" and they
giggled all day about this.

The boat trip was nice but not very exciting. They learned something about the city and its history.
Carla saw that her daughter took small steps back from her grief.

The visit to the exhibition was short. What that man had putt together was horrible, according to Carla. "Let's get out, and very quickly," she said.

The visit to the Anne Frank House impressed both of them. Sophia had already been very impressed with the Diary of Anne Frank.
No doubt because she was about the same age as Anne was, but now being in the place where the book was written, was almost unreal.
Carla was also very impressed by what she saw and felt. They both said nothing until they were out.

Carla was the first to speak. "Thank you bringing me here. I never would have gotten that idea, I do not know what to say. I only want one thing".
"What mommy?"
"Will you please hold me. I don't care that we are in the middle of the street".
Sophia embraced her mother, Carla began to cry softly.

Back at the hotel Sophia said that she would prefer to eat in the hotel room instead of the city. Carla had been thinking all night about how to start
about what Sophia said the other night. In a restaurant you can not easily talk, so she immediately accepted the proposal of Sophia. The food came
and Carla immediately started to talk about her past again. The death of her parents. Her abduction and that of Sophia. The perpetual battle with her brother Ansgar.

"What has actually happened to him? I can still remember him, but where is he now?" Sophia said.
"When you were 7 years old, he had an accident and died. He no longer lived here, but in Buenos Aires in Argentina. What exactly happened nobody knows.
His wife Tanja and his son Hannes also lived there. Where they are now, nobody knows"

"Back then we all lived in the castle. The hectic pace and constant fights were terrible. In those days the castle just was a house.
Now the castle isn't just a house, but now it is a home for our little family and Elisabeth".
"With your other brothers and sisters you have a good relationship, Don't you?"
"Yes. with Leonard the best, but for him and Sarah the stress was terrible too and when he got the offer from the USA, they left Germany.
I do not think they will ever come back. They are very happy there and your cousins are too much connected with the USA".

The rest of the evening they decided to watch a DVD. They sat on the couch and Sophia lay against her mother, nice and cosy.
When the movie was over Carla said,
"Hey, yesterday I answered a lot of your questions. May I ask you some questions now?"
"Yes, why not".
"Well, maybe you're afraid to answer them."
Sophia said nothing, so Carla began.

"Have you ever been in love?"
Carla felt that Sophia's body cramped a bit.
"Yes a little".
"And did you enjoy it?"
"Yes, it was nice but also difficult"
"Why?"
"Well, I did not know what to do"
"Was that other person also in love with you?"
Sophia's body tensed again.
"Don't know".
"Did you say you where in love?"
"Don't know".

"Chance the subject" Carla thought.
"Another DVD?"
"Yes please".

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.01.2011, 12:47 

Part 8

During the film Sophia suddenly said: "I told him. He said, "Well then we should kiss", the next day he said he was not in love with me. It hurt a lot. Not much later I found him , Andre, a ass hole, oh sorry".
"It's okay"
And she was silent again.

"The second time was not nice"
"Why?"
"Don't know".
"Why don't you know?" Carla did not give up this time.
"Well, I was afraid to tell".
"Why?"
"I was just scared."
"Sophia, why were you scared?"
"Don't know", this time Sophia felt a change in Carla's body. Then she started talking again,
"Her name was Julia"
"So she is!" Carla thought, "So Stella was right after all. Why didn't I notice it"
"And what happened?"
"Before I could tell she was already gone. Back to Berlin with her parents".
Carla had no chance to say anything, because Sophia continued. "Michael has comforted me. I did not tell him why I was so sad.
Michael was a few weeks my boyfriend, but he just wanted to play soccer with his friends. Boring! I ended it".

"Mom, is it normal that you are in love so fast and so quickly it is over?"
Carla was still thinking and was not quite there.
"Mom, is this normal?"
"At your age it is very normal. You have so much to discover. And Julia, do you still have contact with her?"
"No, I don't have her address and I think she has a different cellphone number."
Carla dared not to ask any further, because Sophia started watching the movie again.

After a while, Carla asked, "Was being in love with Julia different from being in love with Andre?"
"No, not really, except I have not kissed Julia"
"And right now? Are you currently in love?"
"No"
"Do you have a problem with falling in love with a girl?"
"No, should I?"
"No, certainly not. It was just a question".
"By the way, Julia is not the only girl that I fell in love with"
Carla was struggling to remain calm.
"With her I have kissed"
"And?"
"Was nice"

Carla had to swallow and said, "I am going to get me another glass of red wine. Do you want a Coke?"

The movie was over and Sophia said, "I'm tired. I go to sleep"
"Sophia, please, tell me, do you prefer men or women?"
Sophia had been walking to the bathroom, turned around and said,
"Does it matter if you like the person? I think I prefer people"

And she was gone.
"Keep breathing," Carla thought. Sophia came from the bathroom, walked to her mother and gave her good night kiss and walked to the bedroom.
Carla said, "Sophia, may I ask you something?"
Sophie turned.
"Have I told you today how much I love you?"

The smile that appeared on Sophia's face was priceless.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.01.2011, 15:32 

ho1291 hat geschrieben:
Part 8

"Have I told you today how much I love you?"

The smile that appeared on Sophia's face was priceless.

Sweet! :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.01.2011, 15:33 

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.01.2011, 15:42 

Part 9

Carla rang Stella and told her about her day with Sophia. Stella talked about her day with the boys. When Carla told me about her conversation with Sophia, Stella was surprised. "So she has actually said that it is even to her, man or woman, only the person is important?"
"Exactly, and that for a 14 year old girl."
"I'm so proud of her."
"So am I. I've never dared to speak to my father this way".
They talked a bit about their plans for Sunday and said goodbye. Carla said: "Stella, I'm so proud of us."
"Why, my love?"
"I believe we succeeded"
"Succeeded what?"
"Stella, we have an raised human being. A good human being"
Stella did not know what to say, she was so moved.
"I kiss you, see you tomorrow".
"Yeah, see you tomorrow my love" Stella said.
Carla immediately fell asleep and dreamed about Stella.

This Sunday they wanted to buy gifts. Carla was awake early. The first thing she did was send an text message to Stella, with only the words "I love you". It took 2 hours before Stella responded with the words "I love you". "She certainly forgotten her cellphone again" Carla thought. Carla and Sophia wanted to buy soccer shirts of Ajax Amsterdam for Marcus and Julius. For Elisabeth and Charlie a beautiful scarf. For Christian and Olli a funny t-shirt.

Carla bought Stella a watch. Stella did not care for jewelry, but she was crazy about watches. Carla chose an Omega De Ville. For Sophia, she bought a leather jacket. Sophia was gone for a moment. She had seen a trophy in a shop that says "The Best Mum Ever" and bought two. They bought some bread and water for the journey home.

In the car Sophia started asking questions again.
"Why did Susanne never adopted me. She was planned to be my mother?"
"I believe there was never a right time. When she left for France, she left my life and the opportunity was gone"
"I feel she never really fought for me?"
"No, that's not true. At that time I did not really allow her to come close to me. My father was missing. Then there was the stress of the will. I was too busy and then she was gone. Sophia is that the reason that it doesn't work between the two of you?"
"No, for me, beside you, my mother is Stella. There is never any difference between me, Marcus or Julius. Susanne is always so complicated. She doesn't like Stella and that bothers me, because my mother is Stella and she is not. Her father, my planned grandfather is a total stranger to me. A few weeks ago I was at Aunt Charlie in Schneiders. She gave me Coke when he came in. Then he said to her "So, the countess is visiting you?" and ignored me completely. So stupid. "
Carla could not suppress a smile, because her relationship with her ex-father in law has never been great.
"Mommy, do you regret that your marriage to Susanne ended in divorce?"
"No, sweety. That's all in the past. It was beautiful and without the marriage you never would have come into my life. I thank Susanne for that, but I live my life with you kids and Stella and enjoying every minute".
"Mommy, Have I told you today how much I love you?"
They both laughed.

The rest of the trip they listened to music from the iPod and from time to time sang very loud.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.01.2011, 16:47 

Part 10

At about six o'clock they were at home. They heard all the noise from the garden. The boys and Christian and Olli, played soccer.
Stella and Justus were in the goal. When they saw Carla and Sophia Marcus and Julius ran to Carla.
"Mommy is back home. Mommy is back home."
They embraced her so stormy that all three of them ended on the grass. Stella walked to Sophia and embraced her.
"I'm so glad you are back home. I've missed you so"
Carla and the boys were back on their feet, and the boys shouted: "Do you have gifts?"
They were so excited with the soccer shirts and immediately wanted to play soccer again. Sophia greeted Elisabeth and Charlie and gave them the shawls.

She turned and saw that her mothers where in their own world. They kissed each other tenderly. "Will I ever find such love?" Sophia thought.

"I missed you so much," Stella said with a strong desire in her eyes. "Tonight you're mine, mine alone. I have a surprise for you."
"I thought so, because you are wearing my favourite perfume. You know that smell makes me crazy. Madness. Can we go now? " Carla grinned.

"Stop kissing. We must continue to play. Mommy, you play with me and Olli. Sophia, you with Julius and Christian. Mum, you're back on goal" Marcus said.
They played soccer for a while until Carla took a shot on goal and Stella got the ball full on the nose.
"Ouch, that hurts"
The blood flowed from her nose. Christian immediately got a bag with ice to cool. It was not so bad, but the game was finished. Carla did not stop apologising,
but Stella said, "Stop it, that can happen during the game,"
"But"
"No but .. " more talking was impossible, because Carla did not stop to kiss her lips.

Marcus tried to convince everyone to continue playing, but Stella was clear. "It is enough. We're hungry and we are going to eat"
"But"
"Marcus. It's done".

The food was delicious and they enjoyed themselves very well. At 8 o'clock it was bedtime for Marcus and Julius and they wanted
Christian and Olli to bring them to bed and read a story. When they got back Sophia stood up.
"I would like to say something."
Everyone stopped and looked at Sophia.
"It was very hard for me to lose my father. I miss him very much. For you it was bad too, because I was very, very annoying.
Last weekend I've been thinking and talking a lot with Mama. I know you have told Mum everything, you are simply a team.
In Amsterdam I was looking for a gift for you. The only thing I found, is this", and she gave both Carla and Stella a box with the trophy in it.
"But beware, the kitsch level is high. The important thing is the message".
Both had tears in their eyes and from that day on the trophies are in Carla's office in the holding and Stella's office in the castle.

The barbecue was over. Christian and Olli drove home and took Charlie along. Elisabeth went to her suite. Sophia wished her mothers a good night,
but before she went to her room Stella said,
"I have a surprise for you too. Next Saturday, you and I are going to the opera "The Barber of Seville".
Sophia was already excited and wanted to go to her room immediately to search for it in the Internet.
"The CD is already in your room," Stella said. And she was gone.

Now Carla and Stella were the only ones outside.
"And, when do I get my surprise," Carla said.
"Patience, my dear, patience".
"Well, than I'll go first" and she gave Stella the watch.
"This watch is so beautiful. Man, do you know how to please your wife" and thanked Carla with a kiss.
"And, Is it my turn now?"

"Come, take my hand I will take you to a little paradise", and Stella took her away from the castle.

Martin Luther King

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC