Aktuelle Zeit: 24.04.2024, 07:15

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.05.2011, 15:38 

Part 102

It was 7.30 am when Sophia's alarm went off. The wedding ceremony took place only at 13.00 am, so she had plenty of time.
First, something else had to be done. She quickly took a shower. She had just finished when there was a knock on the door. Marcus
and Julius stood at the door.

"Sophia, are you ready?"
"Yes. I'm coming. Do you have everything?"
"Yes"

The three of them walked to the suite of Carla and Stella and knocked on the door. No response. They knocked once more. Again no
response. They went inside anyway. They knocked on the bedroom door.
"Who's there?"
"Sophia. Can I come in?"
Carla and Stella look at each other quizzically.
"Uh yeah, come on in"
"Morning. I, uh, will you come with me into the living room. I feel a little guilty. Through my marriage today, our plan to put you into the
spotlight has failed a bit. Marcus, Julius and I want to make that up a bit. Are coming into the living room with me?"
"Yes, that's okay, but it did not fail. It is wonderful that you get married the same day as we did"
"Yes, yes. Just come"
Carla and Stella put on their bathrobes and went into the living room. There stood a luxurious breakfast and Marcus, Julius and Sophia
with a big smile on their face. They said out loud;
"Congratulations on your 25 anniversary"
"Thank you. What a surprise, but you are going to eat with us, aren't you?"
"Uh, that was not the intention. No, you eat with the two of you, but we first have a surprise. It was hard to think of something that you
don't already have or have done, but we found something" and they gave them an envelope.
In the envelope were two tickets for a trip to Norway. The journey took them to the north of Norway to witness the Northern Lights.
"Wow, Carla that is what I have always wanted to see, great, what a beautiful gift"
"This is really great. I've also never seen it. Thank you"
"You're welcome. Enjoy the journey and now you can enjoy breakfast together. We're leaving you, because there is still a lot to be
done"
"See you later. Sophia, we'll come to you soon"

Sophia was in her apartment. The hairdresser had been there. She was wearing her wedding dress and had asked everyone to leave
her here alone. Just a moment alone. Suddenly she started to panic. At that moment, Carla came inside.
"Sophia, you look so beautiful, but what is it? You have no colour in your cheeks"
"I do not know Mom. I am so nervous all at once"
"Why? You never have stage fright, so why now?"
"Mom, I don't want to walk alone into the church. I know that I said I don't want to be given away, but now the time has come, I don't
want to walk alone"
"Uh, do you want me to walk with you?"
"I do not know, that's not nice for Mum and Susanne"
"Then they will also walk with us forward? Or is that just too overwhelming for Daniel. Four women who come walking to him"
There was a little smile on Sophia's face.
"We just do it. The four of us had a long and winding road together. That little piece in the church should not be a problem. Let's go,
everyone has gone to the church already. Stella, Susanne and Brigitte are still in the hallway waiting for us. Then we discuss this
with them. Okay?"
"Okay"

They walked to the hall. There were indeed Stella, Susanne and Brigitte waiting for them. And yes, there were the first tears.
Stella was still holding them. She looked proudly at Sophia with a radiant smile and gave her a kiss and just said
"Wow, you're beautiful,"
Susanne could not speak. The tears where flowing down her cheeks. That promised no good for today. Brigitte stayed calm,
but that was only appearance. Through the years she had grown to love Sophia so much. She also loved Stella and Carla.
She really felt a part of the family. The only one who stayed reasonably calm was Carla, but hey she had mastered the trick of
suppressing feelings therefore very good.

Carla spoke.
"We have a little problem, Sophia changed her mind and does not want to walk the path to the altar alone. I suggested that we
accompany her to the altar together. Do you think that will be possible?"
"Yes of course. Gosh, we need to warn of Daniel"
"Oh no, he already knows in what kind of family he is getting married. And Susanne, uh your cheeks are a bit black. Maybe you
should not wear mascara today"
"Oh Carla, I can not help it, you know that the tears come easily times like this"
"Yes, I know. But uh, we have bought enough tissues. Charlie I think even has a suitcase filled with them. Shall we go?"

The Rolls Royce of Lahnstein was never used anymore, but this occasion was polished and prepared. The car with driver was waiting
in front of the castle. Carla, Sophia and Stella drove to church in the Rolls Royce.

When they arrived at the church. the press was already there.
"Mom, do I have to go through this?"
"Yes, you have no choice. They are already there. Oh, smile sweet to them and pass. We are with you"

They got out and the cameras flashed. Carla, Stella, Susanne and Brigitte placed themselves around Sophia and protected her as
they walked into the church.
"And now Sophia, who do want to walk you down the aisle?"
"With you all 4 of you"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, come on"
She hooked her left arm in Carla's arm, her right arm in that of Susanne.
"Mum, you're next to Mom. Brigitte, you next Susanne"
"But .. "
"Come on. It's my wedding. I want it like this"
"Okay. Well here we go"

The door was opened and the five of them walked toward the altar.

Daniel was already at the altar. He heard the door open and looked. The first thing he saw was Sophia. It seemed he had a flashback
"Wow. That is the angel that I saw on stage in Vienna"
Only then he did see how she entered. He tried not to laugh, but it did not completely succeed.
"Who cares about traditions. Great Sophia, with all three of your mothers and Brigitte, walking down the aisle. Well, hope we get a son
to get some counterbalance against the majority. Although if I get a daughter who looks so much like her mother as Sophia does like
hers. God, how I love that woman. Soon I may call her my wife"

They came to the altar. All four of them kissed Sophia before she joined Daniel. Carla, Stella, Susanne and Brigitte walked to their
seats and saw that the first tears have flowed. Charlie of course, but also in Elisabeth and Nina.

The ceremony was solemn and beautiful. Colleagues of Daniel and Sophia played and sang several songs. Both Sophia and Daniel
enjoyed it and had their nerves under control. That was not the case for people in the church. More tears flowed. By Susanne soon the
tears flowed. Even Stella didn't keep it dry for long. Sarah, Claire and Nico already had tears running down their cheeks when Sophia
and her mothers entered the church. The only one who remained without tears the entire ceremony was Carla. For that she did her
utmost best. She did not want to cry. The ceremony was somewhat confrontational, as Sophia married in the same church as she did
back then to Bernd. The painful memories came up, but she tried to repress and to enjoy the moment. The only one who noticed that
Carla's was trying to keep her emotions under control, was Stella, as her hand was almost squeezed.

Only when Sophia and Daniel kissed after their "I do's", Carla could not control any longer. There was a single tear rolling down her
cheek.

And Sophia ... Sophia was very happy and Daniel on her side no less.

After the ceremony the entire group went back to the castle. Since the party took place at the castle. There were about 500 guests
coming. Sophia and Daniel had no idea who they all were, but that was not important. They enjoyed the party and the attention.

As usual in the Lahnstein family, they had to open the ball with a waltz. They were asked by the master of ceremonies to come to the
dance floor, but Sophia first needed to say something.
"Of course we want to open the ball wit a waltz, but not alone. Mom and mum, do you want join us in the opening. It is after all your
wedding day as well"
Carla and Stella doubted, but saw that Sophia was serious and they walked onto the dance floor. Sophia and Daniel opened with
Carla and Stella the ball with a waltz.

Susanne and Brigitte were enjoying it and proudly looked at Sophia and Daniel, but also at Carla and Stella. Someone padded on
Susanne's shoulder. She turned and was shocked.
"What are you doing here? How did you get in here? Who invited you?"
"Uh, I think it is nice to see you too"
"Don't be stupid. Come with me. Now"
They walked out into the room.

"What are you doing here?"
"I'm invited"
"I can't imagine that"
"Yes. Look, here is the invitation"
"Yes, this is an original invitation, but why are you here. This is addressed to Martine and partner. Who is Martine?"
"Martine is Daniel's aunt. Caroline's sister, and I'm her partner"
"And you thought, I'll just go see the Lahnsteins again?"
"Oh Susanne, that no different from you. You're no longer married to Carla"
"No, but Sophia is my daughter"
"Oh, on that the opinions are still divided. As far as I know, Sophia is Carla's daughter"
"Does Carla know that you're here?"
"No idea. I'm going to greet her right away"
"You do nothing. You stay here and I'll fetch her. And leave everything as it is. I will check your pockets before you leave the castle"

The waltz was over, and Carla and Stella were standing together still enjoying. They did not see Susanne arrive and therefore where a
bit startled by the passion of Susanne when she said,
"Carla, come with me. Now!"
"What, what is it?"
"Sorry, but you really should come with me. Alone"
"Oh, what's going on then?"
"That you'll see. Stella sorry, but this has nothing to do with you personally. Carla come with me"

She walked away with her.
"What's the matter? Why are you so weird?"
"You'll see that in a second"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 02.05.2011, 15:38 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.05.2011, 19:29 

so, i expect the northern lights impressions ;)

(saw them a lot...so, be careful :) :) :) )

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.05.2011, 19:31 

Never saw them, so show me a picture :wink:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.05.2011, 19:47 

go Google ;D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 02.05.2011, 19:48 

:-(

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.05.2011, 05:47 

ho1291 hat geschrieben:
:-(

:kratz:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.05.2011, 13:42 

Part 103

They walked into the living room. There stood a man looking at the family photos. Susanne coughed. The man turned around.

"What!"
"Hi Carla"
"What are you doing here?"
"I'm invited"
"Why? Who invited you?"
"You"
"No."
"Yes. Look"
"Pff, and then you though you should just come"
"Well just. If I had announced in advance I don't think I'd be welcome"
"No, you think that's crazy? Have you seen Charlie yet?"
"No, but uh Carla. How are you? You look great. I'd really could fall in love with you again. Shall we get married again?"
"Bernd stop it"
"Oh, our marriage wasn't that bad was it. It was certainly a open marriage"
"Yes, that it was, but it never should have occurred. My God, the marriage of my daughter and all my exes are present"
"Oh, is Evelyn her too?"
"No, gosh I wonder how she is?"
"No idea. I don't know where she is, but that does not interest me. Carla you still look really great and your wife isn't that bad either
Wow"
"Oh stop it. Although you're right. Stella is beautiful"
"And your daughter. She is so beautiful and your image. I wonder if she likes my gift"
"No, Bernd, you did behave yourself. did you. Not such a surprise to me if you've had for me once"
"What, oh wait that cake with stripper. Mmh, I forgot. Oh Carla. We did laugh a lot"
"Yes, we did. Ah, who cares. Come with me, then I'll introduce you to Stella and the children"
"Children?"
"Yes, we have two sons beside Sophia"
"Oh, Carla, so there are men in your life, after all"
"Yes, and I love them very much. Gosh that I would ever say that and than to you"
"Well you did love me a bit, didn't you?"
"Uh"
"Yes, admit it. You had a weak spot for me"
"Oh Bernd, you were a good friend to me. I admit. Now come with me"

Carla introduces Bernd to Stella. Who found him not unsympathetic. They talked a bit about the old times, until it was announced that
the fireworks would start. Everyone went out and enjoyed the fireworks.
But Carla and Stella did not go outside.
They stood at the window.
Carla did not look at the fireworks but to the people. She looked at Susanne and Brigitte, and saw a happy couple. She looked at
Sophia and Daniel, who were not looking at the fireworks, but kissed each other. She watched her sons, who enjoyed the fireworks.
She looked at their family members and only saw joy and love. She looked at Bernd who was talking to Charlie.

"Hey honey, where are you?"
"What?"
"You're far away with your thoughts"
"Mmm"
Stella followed Carla's eyes, put her arms around her.
"Gosh, your whole past is out there"
"Yes, that is what I thought so to. Stella, so much has happened and yet we managed to keep everyone together"
"Yes, and then Bernd shows up as well. I think he is fun"
"Yes, he is. We laughed so much together at that time, but hey, not the right gender"
"Carla, what do we do? We go out or uh?"
"Stella, we can not just go away"
"Why not? They won't miss us. Besides, have I told you today how much I love you" and she kissed Carla passionately.

At that point everyone turned around because a rocket exploded above them. They were illuminated.

"Daniel, I think my mothers will not say goodbye, but just disappear into their suite. It seems a good time for us to say goodbye.
Are you coming with me?"
"With you? Always"

Sophia and Daniel walked up the stairs. It was time to throw the bouquet. Carla and Stella heard that and went outside.

Charlie, of course, announced that the bouquet would be thrown. Sophia has just turned around one more time, to look how many
people stood there, turned around and threw the bouquet. This was catched by Claudia. Julius looked at her and blushed.

"Carla, was Julius blushing?"
"Yes, I saw it too. Hmm, the next wedding is coming?"
"Well, that's possible. Carla, it's going very fast now. Soon we will be with the two of us"
"That will take a while because they all remain living on the castle. Besides, if you look at our family, I do not think we will be with the
two of us a lot. The family is getting bigger and bigger"
"Yes, and in about 5 months is the newest family member will arrive. I am so excited"
"Yes, so am I. Gosh we will be with the two of us and Sophia and Daniel no longer more"
"Carla?"
"Stella! Come let's go"

Carla and Stella were absent for a while, but only a few people noticed that. When they returned, they got some questioning looks
form a number of people, but they ignored it, because Sophia and Daniel were about to leave. Tomorrow they would leave for their
honeymoon to Barcelona, ​​but first to a hotel where they would spend their wedding night in the bridal suite.

Sophia wanted to change her clothes before they left. Daniel wanted to go with her, but she asked if he objected that Carla went along
with her. He did not, because they had the rest of their lives ahead.

Sophia and Carla went to the apartment.
"Why should I help you with your dress? That is a perfect opportunity .... "
"Mom, shh. I wanted to talk to you"
"Oh, what is it?"
"Mom, hasn't been easy. I have travelled a hard road to find this happiness with Daniel"
"Oh sweetheart"
"Shh. Of course everyone has bumps in his path, but I have had a big one. Mom haven't made it easy for me"
"What do you mean?"
"In finding my life partner, I had a very special reference"
"Uh yeah, and that is?"
"All my life I have seen the love, happiness and the partnership between you and Mum. Who could come close to that?"
"Daniel!"
"Yes. Mom I'm so happy"
"That shows honey. Let's go, because your husband is waiting and my wife too"
"Do you have a surprise planned?"
"Yes"
"Not the hunting cabin again?"
"No, the horse stable"
"Mom!"
"Yes, I know it's not original, but that is were it all started for me and Stella"
"Mmm, then I hope that in 25 years the Vienna Conservatory still exists"

They walked back laughing.

The whole group waved them goodbye.

The party went on for while longer, but without Carla and Stella. Who had left for the stable.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.05.2011, 14:31 

:kampf: :herzschlag:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.05.2011, 14:32 

:lol: :lol:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.05.2011, 15:04 

best for last, hah?

:D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.05.2011, 15:06 

Best! I don't know. Longest Yes.

15 minutes, Max.

Than the Final part will be postet.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.05.2011, 15:13 

Bild

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.05.2011, 15:15 

Part 104

It was five months later.

Stella was in the studio. There were new materials delivered and she wanted to put them away. Carla always did that herself. She did not
want the staff to touch and put away her painting materials, because everything would be sorted the wrong way. Stella knew what she
wanted and had decided she wanted to do this.

She heard someone coming and looked up.
"Daniel, hey, how are you ... what?"
"Stella Uh, uh, I believe it started. Would you .. "
"I'm come straight away. You grab the bag and bring Sophia, then I get my bag and car keys"
"But I can still drive?"
"No way. I'll take you to the hospital"

Daniel left to get Sophia and Stella left to get bag and keys. They came met in the hall.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, but I would really like to go to the hospital now"
"Come let's go"
"Mum, I haven't called Mom yet​​"
"I'll do that. First we will take you to the hospital. Let's go"

During the ride to the hospital, Sophia had a number of contractions. Daniel supported her, but Stella tried wherever possible to
concentrate on traffic. When they arrived at the hospital she walked along to the obstetric ward. There she left them.
"Sophia. You can do it. I'm going to Carla, because don't think it is a good idea to call her. My cell phone is on. Bye, honey.
And Daniel keep breathing"
"Yes. Yes. Will you two come back here?"
"If you like us to"
"Yes very much"
"Okay, I'll go to Carla now"

Stella drove to the Holding. She saw that Carla was not in her office. She walked to the reception. There sat a stranger to her.
"Hi, I'm Stella von Lahnstein. Can you tell me where my wife is?"
"Who are you?"
"The wife of Carla von Lahnstein. I need to speak to her urgently"
"You can't, because she is in a meeting and should under no circumstances be disturbed"
"That is possible, but I need to speak to her real urgent. Where is the meeting?"
"That I can not say, they should not be disturbed"
Stella was already impatient, but now became a but angry.
"Ma'am I ask you where my wife is. If you do not tell me now, then I'll find her myself"
"You can not just go through. I, Madam if you go through, I have to call security"
"Do that" and Stella walked on, but was now so upset that she could not think clearly. She could not find the meeting room and was
getting desperate. There indeed was security, but gladly he knew her. He saw how helpless she was and tried to reassure her.
"You just sit here, then I'll go see were she is"

After he knew in where the meeting was, he brought Stella to the room. Stella went in without knocking and was initially greeted by a
withering glance of Carla, until she saw that it was Stella,
"Stella what is wrong with you?"
Stella walked to Carla, took her hand and pulled her out of the room, while a waterfall of words came out of her mouth;.
"Carla you must come now we must go to the hospital for Sophia is in the hospital because the contractions started, where's my bag?
and I have brought them to the hospital, and she oh, had it so difficult and Daniel was so nervous and the traffic was so busy and then
I then that woman wouldn't tell me where ... "
"Stop. Stella first calm down and then tell me what is going on because I can't understand you"
Stella took a deep breath and started again.
"I brought Sophia and Daniel to the hospital because the contractions have begun"
"Oh God, uh my bag. Where's my bag? Do you see it, uh my cell phone. Where's my cell phone?"
"Carla, calm down, you're making me nervous again"
"Oh God, Stella I can not breathe anymore"
"Carla calm down. You're hyperventilating. First we go to your office to get your stuff. Carla please calm down"
"Yes, but"
"No but. We're going to get your stuff, calm down and then we go to the hospital. Daniel has asked us to come over there"
"Pfff. Catch my breath. Oh God I need to call Susanne, Where's my cell phone?"
"Carla, calm. In your office, I think"

They grabbed Carla's purse and cell phone and went to the hospital. Along the way Carla continuously tried to call Susanne, but she
did not answer.
"Why doesn't she answer the phone? The restaurant also doesn't answer"
"Carla it is Tuesday. The restaurant is closed. Call her at home"
"Oh yeah ... no answer. Shit".

They arrived at the hospital and sign in. They were allowed to go to obstetrics, but not inside.
"But would you just tell our son in law that we are her?"
"I'll try. One moment"
The nurse walked into a room. Shortly after her a doctor ran hastily into the room. The nurse came back and told them that she had
given Daniel the message. The other nurse came out of the room and told that an operating room had to be prepared and walked back
in to the room.

"Stella, what's going on? Why doesn't Daniel come to see us? That operating room isn't for Sophia is it?"

The doctor came out.
"Are you the parents of Sophia von Lanhstein"
"Yes, but what is going on?"
"Your son in law has asked me to inform you. There are some complications. We are going to immediately start a cesarean. Your
daughter is well at the moment"
"Oh God, Stella. Oh God"
"Why a cesarean and what are the complications?"
"It's currently not going that good with the baby. We will now deliver the baby through a cesarean. Your daughter is currently being
prepared. If you excuse me now, because I have to prepare for the surgery"

There could not do anything but wait. Stella called the boys to go home to inform Elisabeth and asked them to call Charlie. She went
to get some food for them, especially since Carla had not eaten yet. She had her insulin syringes in her bag, but still.

They sat there waiting and waiting and nobody told them anything. They were desperate. Eventually, the same doctor came. He told
them that the baby was fine.
"And my daughter? How is my daughter? Say something?"
"Carla, calm down. Could you please inform us how our daughter is?"
"She has withstood the operation, but lost a lot of blood. My colleague is busy with her. As soon as we have more news, you are
immediately informed"

"Oh God I can not handle this Stella. I'm going crazy. Not Sophia, please not Sophia"
"Carla, now we can only wait. Try to stay calm"

Stella was very worried but preferred to stay strong to provide Carla because she was getting very upset. Of course they found it
amazing that she had become a grandmother. But as long as the health of Sophia was at stake, they had no rest.

"Why doesn't Susanne call back? I have left about a 100 messages"
"She calls when she has the chance to do so Carla"
"Stella I'm going crazy. I want to know how Sophia is doing, where is Daniel? Where is my child? Stella, why doesn't anybody say
anything?"
"Carla, please be calm. We can not do anything. We can only wait"
"There he is. Daniel, what's going on? How's Sophia? How's the baby?"
"It goes well with the baby. Sophia is also doing well. She is stable now. They are still busy with her, but she will be brought to her room
any minute now. Then you can go see her. But Carla, please get yourself together. I do not want you to go to Sophia this upset.
She is fine now. She is stable"
"Daniel how are you?"
"I'm well now Stella, thank you, but I was so scared"
"Oh boy, come to me"
Stella took Daniel into her arms and tried to comfort him, while Carla was walking around nervous.

"Carla, your phone is ringing"
"What? Yeah, uh where is it?"
"In your hand"
"Oh, Susanne, where were you?"
"Excuse me, uh what's going on?"
"Susanne. We are in the hospital. Sophia ... "
"What, oh, she gave birth?"
"Susanne, wait. Yes, she has given birth, but there have been many complications. Will you please come here as soon as possible?"
" ... ... .... "
"Susanne?"
"Carla, she is not .. "
"No, she's stable Daniel said"
"What do you mean Daniel said? Have you not seen her yet?"
"No. They are still busy with her, but we can see her any minute"
"Oh God, Carla. Are you okay?"
"Yes, I am now. I thought I was going crazy, but Stella is with me"
"Carla. The baby is it a boy or a girl?"
"Oh, I did not even asked it because of all the commotion. Wait .... Daniel, so stupid. I do not even ask whether you have a son or a
daughter"
"A daughter Carla. We have a daughter"
"Susanne ...."
"I heard"
"Susanne. We are grandmothers. You, me and Stella. Come quickly?"
"I'm packing already an on my way. Give Sophia, Daniel and our granddaughter a hug"
"I will"

"I'll go see if you can visit Sophia. I'll come to get you. See you soon"

Stella walked to Carla. Took her face in her hands and looked at her with penetrating stare.
"Are you somewhat calm now, Carla?"
"Yes, it's getting better. But I would like to see her so much. I want to see them both"
"Would you first like some water?"
"No, I, uh Stella, we have a granddaughter"
"Yes, we have a granddaughter"
They gave each other a tender kiss.
"Carla, let's try to stay calm when we go inside"
"Yes, you're right, Stella, how come you're so calm?"
"Calm? Sure, feel this" and she pressed Carla's hand against her heart, which beated like crazy.
"Ah, say, are you suppressing your feelings now?"
"No, only mask. One of us must stay calm" and she gave Carla another kiss
"Is Susanne coming to Dusseldorf?"
"Yes, as soon as possible"
"That's nice"

Daniel came to fetch them.
"Do not be alarmed. She is very tired and it shows"
"Yes, yes. I want to see her"
"Carla, calm down please"
"Yes, Daniel I'll be calm. Have you already called your parents?"
"Yes, they are on their way to Dusseldorf"
"Is our granddaughter also there?"
"Yes, Stella Our little angel is also there"
"What's her name?"
"That Sophia will tell you"
"Oh. Okay"

They were at the room and went inside. Both were shocked because Sophia really looked exhausted, but when she saw them there
was a radiant smile on her face. In her arms was her daughter. Carla could not restrain her tears and Stella dropped her mask. They
went to Sophia and gave her a kiss and then looked fondly at their granddaughter.

"She is so beautiful. Oh Stella look at her"
"She's beautiful. But what's her name? Daniel did not want to tell us that"
"No, I wanted to do that myself. Mom, Mum, as you know before our marriage we have already decided that our child or any
subsequent children would get the name von Lahnstein. And well, because that name still stands for tradition, this little angel will go
through life as Johanna Sophia von Lahnstein, but her nickname will be Hanna. Hanna von Lahnstein"

Stella saw that Carla was very moved and was afraid that this was too much for her. She held her tied and supported her.
Carla got her granddaughter in her arms, with tears on her cheeks. Softly, very softly she said,

"Hello Hannah. I love you"

###

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.05.2011, 15:17 

As the end nears, I am happy my suspense is being rewarded but sad that the story is ending. Please do continue to write us some more fantastic stories such as this! :winki: :danke:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC