Aktuelle Zeit: 18.04.2024, 23:56

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.04.2011, 19:12 

The End is coming near, my dear.

:wink:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 27.04.2011, 19:12 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.04.2011, 19:19 

don't remind us.,.,.

:roll:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.04.2011, 19:21 

Sorry, but it is.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.04.2011, 13:52 

Part 98

Sophia went into the kitchen. She wanted an omelet, but had no eggs in her apartment. It was quiet in the castle. Daniel was in London
with the Orchestra. Carla probably in the holding, but she was not sure. She was a lot in the holding lately, but that certainly had to do
with Marcus.

After graduation, Marcus would go working in the holding as Carla's assistant Carla. Now he was already partly worked there as an
assistant. In time he would succeed Carla in the holding, but her training she wanted to do herself as much as possible. As a child he had
already seen much, because he was always doing his homework with her at her office. He was very inquisitive, but was also clearly a
personal opinion, that Carla found very refreshing. They loved working together.

Sophia came into the kitchen and saw Stella in her office reading some report. She hesitated a moment, because she was working
so concentrated, but still she knocked on the door. Stella looked disturbed, but soon a smile appeared on her face.
"Hey Sophia. You come just in time"
"Why?"
"I'd love to have some coffee, but I find no fun to drink alone coffee. Will you drink coffee with me?"
"Yes, sure, but I just wanted to make lunch. I feel like an omelet, but have no more eggs"
"You know what, I make us some coffee. You make us an omelet and we have lunch together"

While they were busy Sophia said,
"It looked like a difficult report"
"Oh, I do not know. It is a proposal for a new Stella's Home, but I doubt it this time"
"Why?"
"The request comes from Milan. That would be the first Stella's Home in Italy"
"What's the problem?"
"The financial plan is not so good. They have good ideas but no sponsors.They say that they only become helpful, if it appears that it
is a success"
"I would like to look at it, but I'm not really a genius in financial matters. Has Mom looked at it?"
"Nope. She never does. The Annual report she looks at, but she never interferes with other finances"
"Ask her? Maybe she will decided to do an extra donation, because it is Italy. Remains a weak spot for her"
"Yes, you're right, but maybe I should first make an alternative plan"
"Like?"
"Well, uh, find sponsors in advance, uh lottery, auction, perhaps, something like that"
"Hmm, how about you a benefit concert?"
"Yes, sure. I've never done that. I do not really have contacts in the music industry"
"... ..."
"What? What are you grinning?"
"What about your daughter and her friend? Want a different kind of music, then your son in law has a father in the music business"
" .... "
"Mum, hello. Stella back to earth"
"Yes, yes. You know, I think it's a great idea, but how do we go about it?"
"That I haven't thought about, but I will call Ben. He has so many contacts, Daniel comes back on 3 days and then I will ask him to
think about it too. Want more coffee?"
"Uh, yes please. Sophia, I think I will call Ben myself. Thanks for the idea"
"You're welcome. I have to go now. I got some practising to do. Tomorrow we have the first dress rehearsals for the show next week.
See you later"

Stella went right to work. She called Ben, who thought it was a great idea. He had organised a benefit concert more often, so he had
different plans in store. They agreed that they would soon meet and discuss the plans. Stella was so excited that she immediately
called Carla, but she was in a session.

When Carla came home that evening, Stella still sat in her office. Ben had emailed her one of his plans and she was studying it.
"Hi, honey, are you still working?" Carla said, and gave Stella a kiss.
"Yes. I uh, I called you. Didn't they tell you?"
"No, but is there something wrong?"
"No, or, well, I have received a request from Milan for a Stella's home, but they have no sponsor. Now Sophia had a great idea. I have
called Ben and he has offered his help and, oh I'm getting more and more enthusiastic"
"I see that and I want to know everything about it but not here. The boys do not eat at home. So it's just to two of us. I suggest we go
to our suite. I'm dying for a bath, and when I feel your shoulders, you could use a hot bath too. Then you can tell me the whole plan"
"Good plan. I am actually a bit sore. I sitting here all day already"
"Come, I'll grab a bottle of wine and I let Justus bring our dinner in our suite"

In the bath Stella told about the plans. Carla was immediately enthusiastic, especially since it was a plan in which a large part of the
family would be involved. They hoped that Daniel and Sophia would get together for their orchestra and opera company to enter into a partnership because they didn't feel like organising in a house event, but that was of later concern.

When they came out of the bath and went into the living room there stood a set table. The light in the living room was dimmed.
There were candlesticks with lighted candles. There were red roses. On the table stood a bottle of champagne and dinner.
"Carla, what's uh .. did I forget something?"
"Mmm, maybe, but I did not"
"What did I forget?"
"Stella, my sweet, sweet Stella. As you know, we will soon be married 25 years. Our children have already announced that they want
to celebrate this great, because are wedding was private and small. I do not really need a big party, but because the kids want it,
I agreed. Today my sweet Stella, it is our party, because today it is exactly 25 years ago that you've asked me to marry you"
"Oh Carla, how sweet that you've thought of that"
"I'm not ready. When you asked me 25 years ago to marry you, I was about to ask you too, therefore, my sweet, sweet Stella, I ask
you now if you please, for the next 25 years want to stay my wife"
"Yes, I do. I do very much"
"May I now kiss the bride?"
"Yes, you may. You may very much"

During dinner all at once Stella began to giggle.
"What? Why are you giggling?"
"Well I at once I pictured it. In 25 years. You and your walker behind your easel, as you portray me and I try to keep in balance with
my walker"
"No, please. Stop now, because I just do not want to think about it"
"Me neither, but can you imagine"
"No. No. No"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.04.2011, 17:48 

Love how you keep their sense of humor and playfulness! :five: [/quote]

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.04.2011, 21:50 

Thanks Meech

:wink:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.04.2011, 22:57 

Part 99

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. My name is Ben Porter. I welcome you on behalf of the "Stella von Lahnstein Foundation"
Welcome to the Scala of Milan. As you know, all proceeds from the evening benefit the soon to open Stella's Home in Milan.
One of the main principles of the Stella von Lahnstein Foundation is working together for a good cause. Together with family and friends
work for others. The program we offer you tonight is based on this principle. The program tonight is as follows;
We begin with a performance of the opera Carmen. Carmen is played by Sophia von Lahnstein, her partner, my son Daniel Porter, is part
of the orchestra. During the reception after the performance there will be an auction. On this auction some paintings will be auctioned
created by Carla von Lahnstein, wife of Stella von Lahnstein, the name giver of this foundation. There will also be auctioned some pictures
of Nico von Lahnstein. Several other members of the family you will meet at this reception, because they have made a contribution to the
catering operation or will even work as waiters. We wish you a pleasant evening and let your money roll for this noble cause"

"Ladies and gentlemen. In 3, 2, 1 and Action"

The men of the choir came singing on stage in their uniforms, there were came the women from the cigar factory.
"Ow, you squeeze Carla"
"Sorry, I uh, never mind"
"What, what is it?"
"Shh"
There came Sophia and yes, there she began the Habanera, her first solo part. It was flawless, it was pure, it was perfect.
"Wow"
"Shh"
Julius looked sideways and saw that Stella had tears running down her cheeks, but he also saw that this was not of grief.
He looked a little further and saw the same thing happen with Carla. He looked a little further and saw that Marcus, tears threatened
to flow too.
"What am I feeling? Oops, there they are flowing over my cheeks too. Sister dear, you are singing so beautiful!"

"Brigitte, uh I understand that you like it, but you squeeze a little hard"
"Sorry, Susanne, but she's so beautiful. And she sings beautifully. I know it's your daughter, but I'm so proud"
" .... "
"Oh, sorry. Are you okay?"
"Mmm, I am okay"

Sophia was glowing. She loved it. She felt good, was confident. What a kick this was. Even the death scene she did with pleasure.
And despite the fact that the adrenaline was pumping through her body she died beautiful. She died so real that three women in the
audience almost panicked. Fortunately she got together with other actors and the chorus to take the bows. It was not long before the
audience gave a standing ovation. They came back three more times to receive the applause and then the curtains were closed.

The performers in the wings were ecstatic. Everyone was euphoric with joy at the successful performance. Sophia received the
congratulations of her colleagues and radiated, but she was looking for Daniel. At last there he came with a big smile on his face.
When she saw him she ran to him. He took her in his arms.

"It was so beautiful, you were so beautiful. I am so proud of you"
"Daniel I loved to do it. What a kick I get out of it. I could go on for hours"
"I am afraid we must go on for hours. Come on we are going to change clothes and then to the reception. Dad!"
"Son, I'm so proud of you. Sophia, I do not know what to say"
"Oh Ben, your face says it all. We are going to just change clothes. See you at the reception. You're also the auctioneer, aren't you"
"Yeah, right. See you soon"

Daniel and Sophia were changing there clothes, when there was a knock on the door. Daniel opened the door.
"Carla! Are you alone?"
"Yes, Stella's needed to do something. It was great. I still have goosebumps" and she hugged Daniel.
"Daniel, can you help me with that zipper"
"Uh, Daniel, I would like to talk to Sophia alone. Let me do that zipper"

Daniel knew by now that there were occasional moments between mother and daughter, where he was unwelcome. He looked at
Carla's eyes and saw that this was such a moment. It was fine, by him.

"Mom! I thought Daniel .. "
"No, I'll give you a hand. Sophia, I am so proud of you. It was so beautiful!"
"Mom, I felt so great. I feel that I'm still floating. It is indescribable how I feel. Only the dress, I really want it out now, do you want to
open the zipper for me? Where is Daniel, anyway?"
"I asked him to excuse us for a moment, zipper is open, because I want to talk to you"
Sophia turned back with a slightly worried look, because she heard the serious tone in Carla's voice.
Carla's gaze was so penetrating again.
"Mom, what is it? You sound so serious"
"Uh Sophia. I uh, I'm not sure how I should say it"
"Mom, what's up?"
"Okay, Sophia, are you pregnant?"
"How do you know? Oh, now I have said it. Mom, don't cry. We wanted to tell you tonight after the official meetings. Mom, please
don't cry"
"I love it. Sorry, but the tears come quickly all night. I saw you standing in the wings and all of a sudden I saw that you were
pregnant"
"How?"
"Well a gesture, the look in your eyes, how you kind of shine. At first I thought it was because you had to perform, but then I saw it.
Oh Sophia, I'm so happy"
"Does Mum also know?"
"I do not know. We have not talked about it. I wanted to talk to you alone. Get dressed quickly, so we can go to the auction. Stella
is waiting. Sophia?"
"Yes, Mom"
"I love you. All of you. You, Daniel and your baby"
"I love you too, but would please not tell. Daniel and I want to tell everyone tonight"
"Okay, I keep my mouth shut, but it will be difficult, because Stella perceives that always. But yeah, it's gonna be good"

Carla went back to Stella and others. Stella was too busy to see that Carla was carrying a secret. Someone patted her shoulder.
She turned around,
"Susanne, hello"
"Carla it was great. I'm so proud of Sophia. Is something wrong?"
"No, no. Yes, I thought it was fantastic too. She stands on stage like she has never done anything else, I just had some trouble with
the death scene"
"Tell me about it. Phew, I almost died as well. Is there really nothing wrong?"
"Why?"
"Well, you're rather absent. Did you take your insulin?"
"Yes, sorry it's not my intention to seem absent. I'm just kind of tired I think. Ah, There are Sophia and Daniel"

There was another round of applause from the guests. Sophia and Daniel enjoyed this attention very much. Carla was now back with
Stella. She saw immediately that something was wrong, but thought that Carla was just overwhelmed by the pride and emotion. She
winked at her and laid her hand lovingly on her back. There came the Champagne. Besides the staff, Marcus and Julius also helped
with the champagne. Ben was on a small stage and gave a toast.

Everyone raised his glass and toasted to Sophia, and of course all the others who had made the show possible. Carla and Stella were
still standing together and toasted to them. All at once Carla felt that Stella gently squeezed her back. Stella came closer. Carla
thought she wanted to kiss her, but Stella whispered in her ear,
"Carla, I think Sophia is pregnant"
"...."
"What, you already know?"
"Shh, just a minute ago. I saw it right before the show and have just asked her. She asked me not to tell, but I already told her you
would probably notice it too. Stella I promise me not to tell"
"No, I won't tell. Oh Carla, we are going to be Grandma"
"Shh"

And they kissed each other.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.04.2011, 06:31 

nice, really nice...

do you really have to finish it? :lol:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.04.2011, 08:06 

Thanks moment,

And uh, yes I really have to finish it. 5 more to go and then this family will get their privacy back :wink:

Bye

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.04.2011, 09:08 

A-ha....it's about their privacy!! Then, it's OK.

:mrgreen:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.04.2011, 09:09 

:lol: :lol:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.04.2011, 13:02 

ho1291 hat geschrieben:
And uh, yes I really have to finish it. 5 more to go and then this family will get their privacy back :wink:

:zwinker:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.04.2011, 19:35 

Part 100

Sophia saw by the look on Stella's face, that she also knew it.
"Oh. That is logical. Mom can never really keep a secret for her, she always knows. Well whatever"

The auction began. Ben enjoyed the game. He also knew rise the price properly. The yield was really great. Daniel assisted his father.
These two enjoyed it a lot. Sophia took advantage of this and she went to Carla and Stella.

Stella immediately embraced Sophia.
"Mom?"
"I said nothing. She saw it, just like me"
"Okay, but not another word to anyone. Please"
"Yes, yes. Oh I'm so glad Sophia"
"We also Mum. It was hard not to tell you"
"I understand that. Are you feeling okay?"
"Yes, fine. Did everything go as you planned?"
"Yes, everything went well. It also goes well with the auction. Ben and Daniel make a real show of it"
"Yes, let those two go ahead. Mom, do you know where Susanne is?"
"Uh, I have just spoken to her. Why? Ah, I understand. Are you going alone or do you want me to go with you?"
"Uh" she looked at Stella. "Sophia. I understand if you want to take Carla with you"
"Okay, then please Mom"

Brigitte could not resist herself and interfered with the catering and was busy. Susanne was talking with Marcus, when she saw Carla
and Sophia coming. They looked serious. Susanne was a little nervous, because they came directly towards her.
"Susanne. I want to talk to you and Mom. Will you come along"
"Uh, yeah. There's nothing serious, is there?"
"No, no. Are you coming?"
They entered the hall. Daniel saw them walking away and knew what would happen.
"Dad, I must leave you alone"
He walked towards Sophia, but remained at a distance.

"Susanne. I must tell you something. We really wanted to tell all of you tonight after the official part, but mom has discovered it"
"You're getting married"
"Well, uh, "
"You're pregnant!"
"Yes. I'm pregnant"
"No. Carla, we are becoming grandmothers. Our Sophia will be a mother, no"
"Yes, Susanne, we're becoming grandmothers"
Carla saw the tears coming at Susanne and before Sophia could say or do anything, Carla and Susanne were in each others arms
sobbing. She was actually a little lost, until she felt Daniel's arms around her.
"Sorry I'm sobbing Sophia, but I'm so excited. Oh Daniel, you too congratulations"
"Thank you Susanne. Sophia, I think we now should tell my dad"
"Yes of course darling, but one more thing"
Sophia put her arms around both Carla and Susanne and said;
"Thank you. Thank you that my baby will soon have three loving grandmas who like each other very much"
"Uh, honey. There are four. You forget my mom"
"Oh sorry, that was not intended. I uh, I'm sorry"
"That's okay. I know what you mean. Are you coming to my father?"

Brigitte was standing with Stella. She had seen that Sophia an Carla walked away with Susanne.
"Stella, what's going on? No problems, I hope?"
"No, no problems Brigitte. Sophia has to I tell them something, and I, like Sophia, think they should do that just with the three of them"
"Oh I know it already. I've' already seen it"
"What?"
"Come on Stella, don't tell me that you have not seen that Sophia is pregnant?"
"Uh, yes, but Sophia asked if we wanted to keep it a secret for now. I just found out for sure"
"I saw it during the show, but did not say anything, because well, you know Susanne. She doesn't see those things. Oh dear, she will
be crying. Ah, there are Sophia and Daniel"
Brigitte walked towards them.
"Come to me Sophia" and she hugged Sophia and then Daniel.
"I'm so excited. Once I get home I'll send you all kind of nutritious recipes for you and the baby. Oh, so nice. Where's Susanne?"
"She is still in the hallway with mom"
"Crying of course!"
"Both"
"Well then I better go there fast"

After the auction, they went to the hotel where they stayed. All family members went along. Hannes had already finished filming and
went too. They went to the suite of Sophia and Daniel. They had some drinks and snacks and would talk about the evening here.
Marcus went straight to the laptop an on the Internet to see if there were reviews of the performance. Sophia wanted to first change
clothes and call Elisabeth and Charlie. When she came back, Marcus had found the first review. One of the major opera reviewers had
already published his review. He praised the show and was lyrical about Sophia. She glowed with pride. The title of his review said it all.
The title was "La Diva Sophia".

After she read the review over and over, Sophia looked at Daniel and he nodded. She nodded back and both stood up.
"We would like to tell something"
Everyone looked at them expectantly.
"Good. We wanted to say something tonight, but we didn't manage to keep it a secret because mom and mum had already seen it.
So for those who don't know it yet. Daniel and I are becoming parents. I'm pregnant, but ... shh .... But that's not all"

Carla and Stella looked at each other quizzically. Susanne and Brigitte did so too.

"Mom and Mum. Next month you will be married for 25 years. As you know we, Marcus, Julius, Claudia, Daniel and I, have decided
that we want to offer you a big party. Well this party is going to be a bit different as what we had planned"

She now got questioning looks from Marcus and Julius.

"Sorry guys, that we have informed you previously. What will be different is, uh I've asked Daniel to marry me and he said yes. Your
party will be our party too, because we are going to get married on your 25th anniversary"

All they reacted elated at this news. Sophia and Daniel were congratulated and they raised there glasses on this news. Marcus and
Julius went to Sophia, and they were so proud to become an uncle. They were chatting a bit and giggling with each other. Sophia let
them feel her belly, but there was nothing to see or feel yet. Brigitte and Susanne were talking to Ben about the arrival of the baby.
Hannes was talking to Stella, until she saw Carla standing in a corner viewing them all very quiet. She walked over to her;
"Honey, what is it? You look a little sad. Is something wrong?"
"No, nothing. I am just watching our children and enjoying it"
Stella turned and looked at their children. She saw three grown people who were obviously very fond of each other and enjoyed each
others company. She turned back.

"Stella, I have done so many things wrong in my life. Of course some things a did well. But when I see those three like that, how they
interact. Stella, I'm so proud of us. What ever we have done wrong, we did great job here. We have raised three wonderful people. No
hatred and envy. No struggle. They all found their own way, but always find the common way back. I'm getting a little sentimental"
"I see it. Hey, baby, you shouldn't cry for that"
"Oh, I do not know what's wrong with me today. For the slightest thing I cry"
"I wouldn't call it slightest what happened today"
"Yes, you're right, but why do I have to cry all the time?"
"Because you love them, perhaps?"
"Yes, an awful lot. Phew, I'm becoming a sentimental old woman"
"You might, but then you're my sentimental old woman" and she lovingly kissed Carla.

They all had another drink together, but slowly they all went to their hotel room because it was already very late.

"Phew, I'm so tired all at once Stella. Will you help me to open my dress?"
"I'd love to"
"Stella, please. I know that look of yours. I'm so tired. Mmm"
"I'm not so tired, I'm also very curious"
"Mmmm, curious of what sweetheart?"
"Oh, I remember that you once said that we have begun a relationship between employee, employer. Then we got a love relationship.
Then we were a couple. We became parents. Then the sisters in law, because of the relationship between Nico and Sven And now .."
"Mmmm, now what?"
"Now comes a new dimension"
"Ah, mmmm"
"Now we become grandmothers and I am curious what it's like to spend the night with the grandmother of my grandchild"
"Oh and why am I undressed then and you aren' t?"
"Ah mmmmm, not tired anymore?"
"No, not anymore"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.05.2011, 08:42 

Part 101

Sophia sat on the couch in her apartment watching a movie. Alone. Ben and Caroline arrived yesterday in Dusseldorf with Monica and
her family. They had booked a hotel. Aunt Jane would arrive today, and stayed in the same hotel. Daniel slept the last night before their
wedding in the hotel. They did not want them to spent the last night before their wedding together. Sophia thought that tradition was
nonsense, but because they so badly incited on it, she agreed. She thought all those traditions around marriage were nonsense, but
because she was from a family full of tradition, she had gave in a little.

There was one traditions she absolutely did want to do. She did not want to be given away. Traditionally in the Lahnstein family, the
father of the bride had to do this. She, however, felt like she was not to be given to anyone or anything. Aunt Charlie made a drama,
but she had managed to convince her with the story that Lars could not give her away and that no one else could replace him.

It had already gone differently if they had planned. The whole party was more focused on them than on Carla and Stella. That was also
because of them, for they concerned themselves with anything. The family would come for their party anyway, so it was not special,
but everyone was more interested in her and Daniel, then in Carla and Stella. "Do not complain Sophia" she thought "All these people
love you and also it is very nice to see them all again"

It was crowded on the castle. Everyone was already there, Leonard and Sarah, this time without the kids. Nico and Sven, Constantin
and Claire, Nina and Erika. Sonja and Kai, who also had brought Uta with them, so she didn't have to travel alone. Lisa and Jean Paul.
In short, everyone who had to come from far away, was already there.

Susanne and Brigitte had been there for one week already, because they helped with the preparations. Sophia thought that was really
nice of them, because Stella could not resist to interfere with anything, when in fact it also was her party. Also very nice was that
Brigitte was one of the few people who could curb Aunt Charlie. She was completely over the moon. She interfered with everything and was
out of control. As if it was her own wedding.

Sophia understood that. Since the death of Lars, Charlie had attempted to take over the role of her brother a bit. She had told Sophia,
Marcus and Julius a lot about the Schneider's family and especially about Lars. Lars's youth, why he became a lawyer, what drove him
in life, in short she tried to preserve the memory of Lars. Sophia appreciated that very much in her. Especially for her brothers, because
thy had very few memories of their father.

Her cell phone rang. It was Daniel.
"Hi, honey, how are you?"
"Okay, I miss you so"
"Me too. I need to listen to old family stories all night. It is well-intentioned, but I would rather have stayed with you. Do you also have
to listen to those stories about your family?"
"No, I'm in our apartment. I do not want to be with the family right now. It's a madhouse. I'm trying to watch a movie, but I can not really
enjoy it"
"So if I understand it well, you're sitting in our apartment alone, while the whole castle is full of people?"
"Yes, but that's my own choice"
"Yes, but I do not like. Shall I come to you?"
"I would like nothing more then that, but then a few people really freak out. Let me be. We see each other tomorrow. Sleep well my
love"
"You too. Good night. See you tomorrow"

"What time is it? 21.30. Pff, maybe I should take a bathe? No, don't feel like it. Book, no, another movie, no I don' t even know what
the last one was about. Oh, there is a knock on the door. Do I open it or not? I do not want them to persuaded me to come join them.
Another knock. Well I just have a look who it is"

"Mom, hi. Are you alone?"
"Yes, I am alone. Can I come in or do you prefer to be alone?"
"No, please come in"
"Oh, that sounds somewhat special!"
"Oh, Mom I do not know either. I do not want to mingle in the crowd, but I do not like it being here alone. I don' t know what to do,
I'm bored, and Daniel was not here and I well, they always say that this is the happiest day of your life, but it doesn't feel like it
and then ... "
"Shhhh, first we sit down. Then I'll get us something to drink and then we talk like we used to do. Okay?"
"Yes"
"Is tea good?"
"Yes"
"Well, I can imagine that tonight is a somewhat special evening. And yes, I can very well imagine that you now do not feel like
spending the whole evening with the family. They all want to know how you feel and think. They all want to touch your belly.
I remember that I hated that. Sometimes I felt I was only a belly. And concerning that happiest day thing. Well that is tomorrow"
"Mom, is it really the happiest day of your life?"
"I do not think I'm the most appropriate person to ask that"
"Why not?"
"Well, you must know that. The first time with Bernd was a tragedy. What a terrible day. The second time with Susanne was great.
The wedding was great. The party was great, but as so often in our family, the day ended yet again in a drama and we spended our
first wedding night in hospital. The third time, yes that was really a happy day. No family, no friends. Just Stella, you and me. No
obligations, no charade"
"This does not really help me Mom"
"​​I told you I was not the most appropriate person. Honey, for you it will be great. Let it happen and enjoy together with Daniel"
"Mmm"
"What?"
"Then that other cliche isn' t true either, is it?"
"What cliche?"
"That the most beautiful day of your life, is the day that your child is born"
"Mmm. Again I am not the most appropriate person. Your birth was not exactly a dream delivery, but the moment you lay on my
body, was the best moment in my life. And tomorrow, darling, tomorrow is a great day. Whatever happens, you're going to marry the
love of your life. The father of your child. Sophia, please just on little smile!"
"Oh Mom, you're right. I suggest I am making a fool of myself"
"No, its just part of the doubt"
"Mom, you said that when I lay on your body, that was the most beautiful moment. But how did that feel for you with Marcus and
Julius?"
"That felt great, we had two sons, only I didn't have to do that much, but the feeling when I got them in my arms was the same as
with you. Sophia, is will be a beautiful day tomorrow, but also long day. Try to get some sleep. I'm going to bed, if you don't mind"
"Yes, of course. Sleep well and Mom?"
"Yes"
"Thank you"
"For what?"
"For everything. I love you. Sleep well"
"I love you too. Sleep well, darling"

Martin Luther King

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC