Aktuelle Zeit: 24.04.2024, 14:03

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 16.10.2011, 18:29 

Please forgive the grammar mistakes :)

"You should have told me, that you're falling for me!“ She was starring at me. Her amazing brown eyes seemed to be bigger than any other day.
I couldn’t answer immediately. I got hit by her words. I barely got myself back when I started to speak. “I should have told you? Me? I thought, I’m just a little girl? Sorry, but you told me, that you are the grown up one. You're making decisions that I have to follow.”
”Yeah, I do. At work.”
“No, Calliope, no. We were not talking about the OR when you told me that. We where talking about you and me. Exspecially about you, because you were the one who felt uncomfortable being next to me. So don't tell me what I should tell you."
"You know my reasons."
"What stupid reason is age? What number is eight years. This is nothing. I was with men before who were over ten years older than me. And I was younger then!"
"But I have to be your mentor. I am Calliope Torres. Orthopedic surgeon."
"Whoa. What is this? A second introduction of yourself? Hi, I am Sadie, 28 years old, intern at Seattle Grace Mercy West?"
"Sadie, you don't understand..."
"Do you know what I think? You are scared! You're scared because you got a crush on me ever since I walked in. Even though I was running late and in big trouble, I somehow got you."
"You were flirting with me, ever since you slipped in!"
"And Sloan's flirting with Lexie Grey, Meredith has married Derek and Cristina was first with Dr. Burke and is now with Dr. Hunt." She seemed to be surprised by my words. "Poeple talk, where we work. They talk."
"I know. But you're still an intern and I promised to myself that this would never happen again."
"Happen again as in happend with George?"
She stopped breathing.
"As in falling in love at first sight, getting married, being deceived and becoming a lesbian?"
"I am NOT a lesbian", she protested.
"And Dr. Hahn was a man...actually?"
"No, but Sloan is."
"But you are not with him anymore. And we both know why."
"No. You know nothing. You don't know anything. I am in love with my work. And there's nothing that can get between the broken bones and me, cause I rock this." She put her head high and walked away.
"This conversation's not over!", I sad loud enough.

Bild
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8764822/1/Two-In-A-Million

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 16.10.2011, 18:29 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.01.2012, 21:38 

"Death, did you see this?", I asked Meredith, my oldest friend.
"Sad, what is that between you and Dr. Torres?"
"It's nothing...unfortunately."
"Sad, she was married with George. She is..."
"Be careful with your words!"
"Special...she lived here. In the basement allthough she has enough money." I saw Meredith curld her lips and nose.
"She's married to her work- she's gorgeous. Smart. And so damn hot."
"Sad, don't fall for her."
"To late", I answered twirling my hair around my finger.
"You're lost."
The second time this day I was left alone during a conversation. There's nothing I hate more than this.

"On call room. Now!"
"O-okay", I stuttered. Callie walked straight ahead. I followed, but somehow I wished for an emergancy. As she closed the door behind us, I knew the reason why.
"How could you be so arrant calling me a lesbian?"
"People talk."
"Ridiculous!"
"Huh?"
"Karev's brain is full of bullshit. Meredith's brain is filled with Derek and all the others are..."
"Doctors. But first of all: humans. Yeah, Karev's not the smartest guy at SGMW, but even he felt the chemical waves between you and Erica Hahn."
"Never mention her name. She was..."
"Just a friend, huh?" I was tired of waiting. One step. Two step. "Such a stubborn beautiful woman." I stopped talking and kissed her instead. Or at least I tried until she pushed me away.
"You are way more than arrant. Do that one more time and I swear you won't see the inside of an OR at an ortho surgery." With these words, she left me. During kind of a conversation. Third time this day.

"Morning", Callie slurped in, yawning and with her eyes barely open, until she saw me. "Wait, Cristina, what is Meredith doing here?"
"Lost her keys", Cristina answered, chewing her cereals.
"And Dr. Harris lost her keys too?"
"Aktually, I don't even have keys...I live at hers."
Callie got really upset. Seeing me in the first hours of day without having some coffee yet, was obviously not her wish of life. I saw her walking into the bathroom and stole myself away while Cristina and Death were chatting about Derek's surgery.
"Hey", I said. Stupid word. But I didn't know what else to say, entering a bathroom where someones already in.
"Is that all?"
"No." A few fast steps and Callie was caught between the wall an me. "I swear, if you'll leave a third time during a conversation between me an you, I will kiss you in front of everyone at SGMW. I may be arrant, but you are impolite and scared. I'm not the only one, seeing your crush on me."
"I have no crush on you."
"Oh yeah, of course. And this", I gently touched her cheeks, "is just make-up."
She started to protest, but I kissed her before any word had the chance to leave those beatuiful lips. I was thankfull for my workout. As she tried to get away I just hold her wrists and pushed them on the wall. "No, this is my time now", I said and kissed her again. It was a sensual and passionate kiss, and I was not willing to end this, but I had to, as Meredith interrupted by opening the door.
"Shit. I'm sorry." She left as fast as she came in.
"Oh well, thank you", Callie said. She was more upset now.
"That was not my plan", I answered. Still a little bit confused. I could swear, I felt her hand under my shirt.

Bild
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8764822/1/Two-In-A-Million

Alle Zeiten sind UTC