Aktuelle Zeit: 19.04.2024, 03:58

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 16 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 01.03.2009, 08:36 

If anyone clicks on this topic, you are invited to let your imagination run free.

I, for one, have some ideas for a story-line and a new love-interest for Carla. I'm really nervous about it because I don't know how to craft a whole story or write dialogue. I also have absolutely no chronological sense; to me a decade can go by before I recognize a distinct passage of time! Then I awake as if ten years was a yesterday. Weird!

So my story will be weak in these areas, and fail at continuity.

I'll try to put it up here because I have no shame (until I'm caught!)

Plot: There have been one or two attempts on Ansgar's life by a person or persons unknown. He suffers no serious injuries just yet, as I don't want him to garner any strong sympathy. However, I'd like to see him sporting a black-eye or other image-impairing injury. It's just the devil in me!

Well, in comes this stunning representative of the local constabulary--Detective Marie-Elise Schwarzenbach, played by Ulrike Folkerts.

The 50 year old Folkerts, is an accomplished actress and graduate of the Hochschule School of Music and Theatre. From 1989 she has played Commissioner Lena Odenthal in 40 episodes of the continuing crime scene series Tatort. (I will link to her beauteous characterizations at the end of this thread. I have no idea how to embed photos or videos!).

Ulrike ended a 15 year relationship with Astrid Stenzel in 2004, and has entered a new one with co-author Katharina Schnitzel. She is a humanitarian, a winner of medals in swimming at Gay and Euro-games.

I suspect she is spectacularly overqualified for The Incredible Lightness of Meaning that is the soap opera, but who cares? That's why fantasists exist, to protect the foolish from transferring their fevered imaginings to the real world!

Some pictures of Odenthal may make one think of androgyne lesbianism, however, Folkerts thinks playing Odenthal as a lesbian would distract from the Tatort storyline. Ha! On our show mit Carla, that is the story-line!

However, in honor of her resistance I will cast my Odenthal-like character as Schwarzenbach and later make an historical point with that name.

Do Carla and the Detective have anything in common?
Yes, they are both single-mothers. The Detective's wife is dead! I can't figure-out why yet. Killed in line of fire against D (the detective), dead via childbirth, fell off the love-boat---we'll see. Her son's name is Billi--he is either an adopted child as a result of D's lover's work with Burundikid.eV, or a result of artificial insemination---without Lars!

D. may have a police-partner, like Kopper in the Tatort series. If she does, then he and her co-workers sometimes call her Doc. Why? Because she gives 'prescriptions.' That's there joke for her advice-giving---or maybe not---hmmmm

Some of the following conversations take place before or after The Detective and Carla become friends. And probably after Carla is no longer a suspect. Aha! I haven't figured-out how they become friends or lovers, yet. Just scenes of them already being transported to those places in the story.

Doc wonders why Carla doesn't seem to have a circle of friends, seeming instead to prefer frequenting bars for pick-ups.

D: You make yourself vulnerable when you wait for love to come to you-- by accident--through your family and straight friends.

C: I'm not looking for love--lovers leave.

D: Well, I can't debate the point. Work must be done. I do it. I don't ask why me anymore.

C: I do the same. I was saddened by the loss of one love, angered by the loss of the other.

I lost a kind of innocence when Hanna sickened--then died--and there was nothing I could do--no amount of money, no amount of love could stave-off death. I was helpless.

D: But you loved again. Pain didn't destroy you; it must have made you stronger.

C: It did in a way. I'd been afraid of losing my father's love--it made me strong enough to face that rejection. I'd sacrificed so much of our relationship out of fear. I was determined not to surrender love to cowardice again.

D: You must have surrendered it to something. It's gone.

C: (hurt, angry) That's unfair!

D: I'm sorry. But, you know, sometimes we build walls where doors should be.

C: Oh? And sometimes we look at mirrors as though they were windows!

[Now, really I should end this exchange right here! But do I!? Oh no, I get us deeper into the muck. . .Well, these remarks are expendable or transferrable.]

D: Well, one thing I've learned about rigidity. You find it in corpses.

C: You think anger at my wife's betrayal has made me rigid?

D: You learned from Hanna's death not to trade cowardice for love. . .

C: Life didn't betray me! I couldn't do anything about death--

D: I'm being hard---I'm a cop, not a therapist.

C: You could have fooled me!

D: But then, analysis is a detective's speciality.

C: Then investigate, don't psychoanalyze!

D: Then I've destroyed out fledging friendship already? (a smile)

C: (frustrated) it's just that you seem to think I am supposed to have learned some lesson by losing Susanne---

D: I know. I didn't know Hanna or Susanne--I don't really know you--but you are strong and you seem so game--I think you are surrendering again--in some way.
=============

The Detective and her partner have met Carla von Lahnstein. In their car the partner--Weiss says:

She's a lesbian!

D: So what is that to me?

W: And you're single. . .

D: Weiss, I don't live on a desert island surrounded by heterosexual sharks---I have a lesbian friends, a social life.

W: And she's beautiful--

D: Jesus, Weiss!

W: Where's your romance, doc? Lovely, available, rich--ready to be swept-up into heavenly . . . (laughing)

D: Romance is an illusion that calls itself love. Please, spare me the poetry, Weiss!

W: Why because you're afraid of sentiment?

D: No, because you're no good at it!
(They both laugh)

=========

The lustrous Ulrike on JBK in 2005--Pt. 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge33veEWYHM&feature=channel

Her rather non-femish appearance
Ulrike Folkerts - in Tatort - Gewaltfieber (2001)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yStqJSXlfE&feature=PlayList&p=DCC5E073DC40939D&index=29

Her capacity to defend Carla and smash evil-doers in Die Liebwachterin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygi1XCIImnc&feature=related

And an exception to the "no distraction" rule--a kiss as Lena!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJEPiD7yMag&feature=related
===========

Well, I'm tired now. Macduff has laid on. I sure hope someone comes here and creates their own stories For the Love of Carla.

I'll add some more unbelievably inappropriate dialogue another time. I mean, really, if this kind of dialogue went on on VL, millions would tune-out simultaneously.

CH

Zuletzt geändert von CH am 08.06.2009, 13:13, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 01.03.2009, 08:36 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.03.2009, 19:03 

Encore!! Encore!! Franie. I'm ready for the next page. You can't sleep at a time such as this. Get to work girl.

This is much better than reading the debate over Claudia Hiersche's faux pas oder kein faux pas on TV Total. I got drawn into that anxiety so much so I was ready to boot Frau Hiersche to the proverbial curb. Your biting prose has me back in fantasy-land forgetting about the actress and dreaming of the character. Ah now, that's better.

<crack of whip> now get back to it!

...and thank you.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 01.03.2009, 23:24 

Thank you for showing-up, AtlantaFan, and commenting! I've been on pins and needles expecting no responses or a lot of "are you kidding?"

I've been marathoning Pepa and Silvia and now, Maca and Esther--what fun! Thanks for touting their soaps. BTW, they've got a roller-blade bit, too! haha! But I think the writing on both is a notch above VL.

But of greatest importance:

Zitat:
the debate over Claudia Hiersche's faux pas oder kein faux pas on TV Total. I got drawn into that anxiety so much so I was ready to boot Frau Hiersche to the proverbial curb

WhatwhatwhatWHAAAT? Is it the old show where she says she 'knows what kissing men feels like but kissing a woman is strange, weird---different?' Big deal!

Or something else? Please clue me! link-link

After my post-marathon collapse I will wade again into that stream of unconsciousness. Hope you, and other dreamers, (perhaps Nike75?), will join the flood. Surf's up! hmmmm---am I mischen my metaphors?

Fran

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.03.2009, 00:05 

Hey Franie:

This is not the best place to post this, but I'm responding to your, "Whatttt"

Okay, so I debated whether to say anything or not as I must rely on my horrible ear for translation and the efforts of others to try and comprehend what the **** happened during the Stefan Raab interview of Miriam, Sina and Claudia. If you haven't seen it (it's been dragged off of YT) go to the show site itself and take a gander.

http://tvtotal.prosieben.de/tvtotal/vid ... ab=sendung

Oh, what am I saying? Muis has made it available here under “clips.”

Everything was cool, the ladies were lovely. Stefan asked if they had love partners on the show and Claudia though back a definitive, “Ja” before she instantly realized her error and says, “Ne” under her breath and stares straight ahead waiting for the moment to pass. My take was that she had accidentally tipped her hand at upcoming events.
Later Stefan asked Sina something about kissing partners when Claudia piped in, 'you simply close you eyes and do it.' In and of itself not so bad, then she volunteered that for her it was a bit different (I am paraphrasing here - big time) as she is hetero in real life. As though this big news item was relevant and worth proclaiming just one more time lest some unknowing stranger were to mistake her for some big ole lezzy. Still all was fair, until the host asked something about gals soliciting her in private life (in a bar). Claudia says the right thing regarding that is really doesn't matter if what she is, but the role is just a role, but when reacting to the question she scrunches up her face in distaste at the idea of these solicitations.
I’m probably making too much of this. On the green forum, they’ve devoted pages and pages to this debate.

German communicators of the world - tell me I'm wrong!

I probably shouldn't care so much, but as I have spent the past year or so educating every person I meet on the talents of Claudia Hiersche (no small feat in a country that doesn't air Verbotene Liebe, Perfecte-Promi Dinner, Wolkenlos, Riverboat or any number of other programs), I'm disappointed to say the least. I get it. Wear a blouse that says, "I am not a lesbian though I play one on TV."

As for me, after scouring the airwaves in the hopes of seeing more CH, this time I wish I hadn't.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.03.2009, 05:11 

Well now...Fran, yours is an interesting story. I hope to learn more. I admit I feel a bit more forgiving to CH and her failings. I'm equally glad no one hangs on my every word awaiting and error. One needs only to proof my text to find plenty of those.

Let's hope her next role isn't that of a hooker or criminal lest she'll feel compelled to proclaim herself none-of-the-above at her next public appearance.

Y'know the guys (Olli and Christian - the gay guys on VL) just attended the Gay Winter Festival in Whistler, Canada; and at least one of the actors in straight (Thore). I mention this in response to your Fatima/Patricia reference. So, perhaps VL takes some responsibility.

Okay, enough of this. I'm ready to enjoy the actual program as the Carla/Stella/Charlie stool tries to work.

Now, lead on....(speaking of....Me thinks the Lady dost protest too much which was the central theme of my

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.03.2009, 05:12 

....last entry. But now I fear it was Much Ado About Nothing.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.03.2009, 06:31 

I just spent a full 2 hours working on the second segment of my Carla and the Dykes saga, only to have it swallowed-by by the preview button! So I'm going to give up for the night and retreat to Maca and Esther.

I hope we are both correct in giving Claudia Hiersche a break. However, I do disagree about her appearance as a hooker or criminal because I think she should just own up and be done with it---unless, of course, by protesting too much that she is neither, she expose her guilt and come face-to-face with her lesbian angst in a Bad Girls prison. Mandana has proven her capacity to solve the problems of many. (smile)

Now, did you mean you have revised your opinion because translators have come to the rescue?

Further, I still don't know in which topic area of the Green forum that debate about the faux pas took place. I'd like to peruse if you could point just a tad more precisely.

Fran

I'm going to clip-board this in case the forum still has an appetite for my snark!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 03.03.2009, 17:08 

Hey Fran:

Sorry to hear about your on-line woes. I've experienced it as well. I'm thinking it's better to create in another program and cut and paste into the forum.

What I meant was, I am over my diatribe, as I am now bored with the subject and the rambling on of my own words. CH is lovely to watch, a good actress; and sticks and stones can’t hurt me.

Regarding the Green forum let me first say, I love the red forum. I’ve met a few of the people that help keep it together and they are super. But, the debate really took on over there.

Green forum:
http://hierscheforum.hi.ohost.de/index.php

Go down to “Claudia Hiersche”

Then look down for Claudia Hiersche bei TV Total! (26.02. 2009) PRO 7 (Here you can follow the pages of discussion)

On the topic of VL actors attending gay events…..

On the channel site Das Erste is a clip of Jo Weil and Thore Schoelermann from their trip to Canada. It’s pretty good.

http://mediathek.daserste.de/daserste/s ... to=1&show=

Now if only it were Claudia and Anne at the Dinah Shore…, and I’d topple a pilgrim to catch a glimspe of them in P’town.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.03.2009, 06:13 

AtlantaFan,

I'm asking the moderators to remove my long comment to you about Hiersche's TVTotal appearance. Feel too exposed. Leave it to me to think this belatedly(smile)!

I wanted you to know it was at my request and not the moderators'. Hope you don't feel I've abandoned the discussion.

Fran

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.03.2009, 05:15 

Part 2 of the For the Love of Carla segment, Intrigue at Konigsbrunn:

Another attempt against Ansgar's life. His reaction is to rail against the abilities of Detective Schwarzenbach:

Asshat: What kind of detective are you, Schwarzenbach!?
A murderer is stalking me, dropping pottery from the turrets,
waylaying me in dark corners, putting poison in my aftershave,
snakes in my bed and you wander around with your precious
notebook and your little plastic baggies! We need a real detective
and they've sent us Inspector Clouseau!

Schwarzenbach: That's quite a litany, Herr von Lahnstein--as if you
were laying-out a planned assault yourself. --Uh-- You didn't tell
me about the aftershave or the snakes. . . (snarkily amused)

Asshat: Well, it could happen!

He turns as if to storm dramatically from the room

Schwartzenbach [Dear reader(?), you see why I call Schwarzenbach, "Doc?" I spell that name wrong every time I write it!]

Doc: Just a moment! Your fear is justified, Herr [asshat], but your disrespect
is not. Apparently you have made some clever enemies. Fortunately
for you, I will not let you make me one of them!

But understand, I am neither Sherlock Holmes nor Inspector Clouseau.
They are fictional characters, Herr [__]. I operate in the real world.
[ahem--of the soap opera]

Asshat withdraws.

Doc sighs: You know, Weiss, I'm getting the distinct impression that living
within Konigsbrunn Castle is like living inside a rubics cube.

Weiss: You're just biased against the privileged, Doc. (wry smile)

Doc: You know I have no particular bias against high society. I'm just against
the presumption of superiority--even to the law--that privilege invests in some.

Anyway, let's make sure we re-check that list of below-stairs help as well as
the usual suspects. If it's an inside job, I don't know what direction it
might be coming from.
================

The next scene occurs at some point on the timeline. Suddenly, a genteel scream, is heard and they run upstairs to find
Carla floored, and unconscious with a head wound---in Ansgar's room!

Which brings us to the Krankenhaus, where the lovely Carla lies abed, and the lovely Ulrike sits beside the bed,
feeling guilty. She had been thinking of Carla as a suspect and now must deal with her as a victim, too.
Perhaps she's being misled, but by whom? Warum?

Carla stirs, awakens.

Doc, starts: Well, hello. How do you feel?

Carla: Wounded!

They laugh. D. is pleased at her sense of humor.

C: So, Detective Weiss says they call you "Doc." Is this your hospital?

D: (laughing) They must have given you a sedative. Nein, it can't be meine
Krankenhaus. It's not a mental institution!

D: (After a pause) What were you doing in Ansgar's room?

C: (looks away, looks back) I-I don't trust Angscar. He has tried to
hurt this family before. He hurt my father . . .

D: And you, yes?

C: Certainly---all of us.

D:Did he not expose your lesbianism in a business meeting
in quite an embarrassing way? Nein, nein don't ask me how I know---das ist blod!

C: I suspect! I don't know for certain.

D: So he's a bastard, and you can't forgive him.

C: It's easier to forgive honest mistakes than to forgive deliberate cruelty.
Is forgiveness a prerequisite for your trust?

D: I cannot afford to trust that any of you will tell me the truth.

C: Well, since you are in my sickroom detective, may I interrogate you a little---to build trust?

D: About?

C: Who did you try to kill when your lesbianism was exposed in the press?
=================

D: Well, I can see even you read the trash press---nein, nein, schon gut.
I am out now. It's no secret.

Let me tell you. Perhaps it might be helpful for you to know what we did.
I don't think we were any
less hurt or any less proud than you in how we handled it.

In fact, it was my lover who taught me an important lesson. You can't accuse
someone of love anymore than you can accuse the sun of shining.
The gossipmongers feed off fear and shame. So we decided to "confess" our love.
To proclaim it. You understand that, ja?

C: Yes, but now they call you the dyke cop, right?

D: No, Carla. They call me the good cop.

C: To your face---

D: Well, I don't know what I'm called behind my back, and I'm not responsible for it.
But, I've only got one face.

Your sedative must have worn off!

They laugh

D: We'll continue our questioning later. In safer territory! Good night.
==================

I'm not even going to preview this, because the previewer eats my copy. So, I'll just submit, typos and all, grateful I can write with an alias.

CH

Zuletzt geändert von CH am 08.06.2009, 14:06, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.03.2009, 12:08 

CH, I really like this one, it's really funny and I so want to see someone try to kill Ansgar :wink: ,

CH hat geschrieben:
After my post-marathon collapse I will wade again into that stream of unconsciousness. Hope you, and other dreamers, (perhaps Nike75?), will join the flood. Surf's up! hmmmm---am I mischen my metaphors?

Right now I'm more in writing in German but I'll try to translate my stories each weekend so the second part of "A sleepless night" (Stella's POV) should be online soon. A big big THANK YOU again to AtlantaFan for all the help.

Nike

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.03.2009, 16:57 

Nike75!

Good to see you here! I'm looking forward to more of Stella's POV, and glad you write so deeply. Come back and let me know when more of "Stella's sleepless night" is available.

AtlantaFan is a real support, isn't she?

Thanks for showing me how to spell Ansgar! LOL And thanks for finding this one funny!

Tscheuss!

CH

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17.03.2009, 21:14 

CH hat geschrieben:
I'm looking forward to more of Stella's POV, and glad you write so deeply. Come back and let me know when more of "Stella's sleepless night" is available.

AtlantaFan is a real support, isn't she?

Thanks for the waiting. Stella's sleepless night is now available on the green forum.

And yes, AtlantaFan is a fantastic help for me.

Bye for now,
Nike

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 05.06.2009, 18:55 

Guten Tag, Lieblings!

I haven't been here in so long, I feel like and intruder! Anyway, my stay will be temporary as I am going to retire this topic and will ask Muis to take it down as it is unfair of me to take-up this space. If others want to use the title that is acceptable to me. I will check-out the German Sources topic and see if I can offer anymore links. I never did translate Ein Witz though someone else may have by now! lol

Verbotene Liebe has been my first love re YT lesbian storyline videos and was incredibly liberating. I have, as true deserters will comprehend, been attracted by other YT lesbian loves, and neglected the lovely Claudia, who so startled me with her beauty and skill way back when;-) I have mourned Hanna and been saddened by the Susanna outcome, and have hopes for Starla. As the summer nears and my disloyalty is challenged by repeats and withdrawals, I'll come stumbling back in, or at least catching-up on the new story videos.

While I don't read fanfic, I know there is some really good writing around, Nike75's for instance, but I cannot measure-up in either dedication, quality or tone. What I may do is continue this story offline, and if the outcome pleases me, I will blog it along with my other attempts at character voices for which I've only managed romantic poetry.

Auf Weidersehen

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 16 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC