Aktuelle Zeit: 04.05.2024, 04:19

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 110 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.03.2011, 19:53 

Part 7

That night Carla had sent a mail to Stella, in which she said she had found a new job. She reported looking forward to
this challenge and that it had given back some joy in her live.

Stella had read the mail that evening and again. She was very surprised that Carla had another job, because that meant
she had left the holding. She did not quite understand. She was very curious, but controlled herself and did not answer
the mail. Not yet.

Carla enjoyed the work in the gallery. Alain gave her various assignments. She had to visit several museums in the city and
various exhibitions. He even sent her to a number of workshops. He believed art should get back into her veins. He had
divided the tasks so that they could be performed as Sophia was in daycare. Sometimes it did not work, and then Alegria
picked up Sophia. She felt so at home with them, that she did not matter. They even had a bedroom for her.

One of Carla's plans was that she wanted to bring the origin of the opening back, but slightly different. The origin was that
an artist, during the opening, finished the artwork by the varnishing the work. What she wanted was that the artist would
start a new work and finish this during the exhibition. The visitors could so see the artist at work and see the progress.

The gallery had to be adjusted a bit for this development. The plan also could not immediately be executed. The planning
of the exhibitions this year was finished. It was Carla's job to choose the right artist for this new plan and discuss the plan
with him or her. She sat in her office in the gallery and was looking for an artist on the Internet. She was so absorbed in
her work that she had lost sense of time. Alain saw it and had asked Alegria to pick up Sophia.

"Carla, you're going to stop now. We're going home it is 18.00"
"Please let me ... what it is 18.00 hours? Oh god Sophia"
"Do not worry she is with Alegria and we go there to. She cooked and we are going to eat"
"I'm terribly embarrassed. Alain, how can I forget my daughter. I'm a terrible mother"
"Come on Carla. Nonsense. I've just given you too much work. Stop now and Monday you go on. First we will eat and
enjoy our weekend. Grab your stuff and we go"

It was a beautiful evening and they decided to walk. They talked about anything and everything. They waited until the
traffic light was green, so they could cross. A taxi passed.
"No, that can not be true"
"What Carla, what is it?"
"Stella!"
"Where?"
"In that taxi"
"Are you sure?"
"I believe so, but I can not properly see"
"Carla, if you're unsure, do not make yourself crazy"
"Oh Alain. Every time I see a woman who resembles her my heart beats on and I think it is her. That will now be the
case now"
"Have you heard from her yet?"
"No, she has not answered my mail"
"Does she know you are in Paris?"
"No, I have not told her. She knows I have another job, but maybe she heard from her cousin Christian"
"Carla, it is not time to quit for once?"
"That's the problem. I'd want to and then go on with my life but I can not. Every night I dream about her.
I want to talk to her so much. I've hurt her so. You know, if I work it is fine but when I get home and Sophia is asleep,
things go wrong"
"Still?"
"Still. It still hurts"
"Carla, why don't you go out to a club or so? We take care of Sophia. Go into town and have fun. Work is just work"
"Maybe I should do that once"
"Not once. Tomorrow you go out. Go shopping with or without Sophia tomorrow and tomorrow night go"

Carla looked at him with a smile. She understood more and more that he had been such a good friend of her father.
He always at the right time said the right words. She was glad she had met him and Alegria. They partly removed her
loneliness.

After dinner Carla went home with Sophia. After they bathed she brought Sophia to bed and grabbed her laptop. She
had seen that there are some openings in the schedule and she wanted the first opening new style, to be special.
She was searching for an artist.

Also, she looked for a club to go to tomorrow. During her studies in Paris she had some favourite clubs, but whether
they still existed? She found a club where she would go, she has been there often and had fond memories of
La Champmesle.

"Tomorrow first go to Galeries Lafayette to buy new clothes and new shoes to Sophia. I am looking forward to a
day of shopping and tomorrow going to the club. Carla Stop it you're talking to yourself again"

She took a glass of wine and went back to find a suitable artist for the first opening. While she was looking for it,
an email arrived.
"Stella!"

She hesitated if she would read the mail. Maybe it was just another rude email that would ruin her good mood.

First a glass of wine.

Eventually she opened the mail.

"Hi Carla,

Sorry I have not previously responded. It was very busy at work and your message about your new job knocked
me off my feet a little. I was very surprised that you have another job, because that means you've left the holding
and the struggles that went with it. Too bad you could not before taking the decision. It would gave chanced a lot
for us, I think, I hope.

Maybe I'll come and see your gallery, but for now it's unlikely that I'll be back in Dusseldorf. Which gallery is it?
Then I look for it on the Internet.

I must soon be looking for some art. The offices in our hotel are changed and I want to have new art, but I'm still
looking. Do you have any suggestions?

I hope that you and Sophia doing well and that you are not bothered with the holding stress at Königsbrunn.

Love,
Stella

Oh, do you know where my red leather jacket is? "

Carla read the email several times. Stella really had questions, so she waited for an answer.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 11.03.2011, 19:53 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.03.2011, 18:10 

Part 8

She had decided not to respond to Stella's mail yet. Tomorrow first spend a day with Sophia.

They stood up early and had breakfast on the Place Tetre.
"Mommy, when will Stella come back?"
"I do not know, sweetie, you miss her so?"
"Yes, and you're so sad"
"Not today. Today we do fun things. We will certainly be buying new clothes, and maybe an ice cream"
Sophia sat there smiling.
After breakfast they went.

Carla had quickly found the right clothes for tonight. The new shoes and new clothes for Sophia were also
easily found. Sophia was very fond of "Hello Kitty". Carla normally did not follow these trends, but because
Sophia was so sad about the loss of Stella, she tried to cheer her with a "Hello Kitty" shirt and skirt. She
had also sent an text message to Stella to ask if she would call once to Sophia, because she missed her so.

After shopping they went to the Jardin d'Acclimatation. Mainly because Sophia loved the petting zoo there.
They had a good time. After dinner Carla took Sophia to Alain and Alegria. She brought her to bed before
she went home to get dressed up.
"Goodnight my darling. I'll get back for you tomorrow"
"Where are you going Mommy?"
"I'm going to dance"
"Do you dance with me tomorrow?"
"If you want to, we'll dance tomorrow. Sleep well"

Carla went home. Took a long bath. Dressed up with her new clothes. Tonight she wanted to enjoy herself.
She was a little nervous because it was long ago that she had been to a club. She took a taxi. It was busy,
but she could easily go inside. With an aura of confidence, she walked inside. She soon noticed that not much
had changed. She noticed she was being looked at, that had not changed either. She walked to the bar and
ordered a drink. She turned and saw she was observed by several women. She let it please her.

There was dancing. There was talk. There was laughter. It looked nice, but she noticed that she was a little awkward.
She stood a while looking at it all, until her eye fell on a shy-looking woman. When their eyes met, the woman smiled
at her and looked away shy. When the woman looked up, their eyes met again. Again a smile and a shy glance.
Carla's interest was piqued. She walked to the woman and asked if she wanted to dance.

During the dance she felt that the woman was interested in her. The woman looked nothing like Stella. She thought that
was nice. If it would go somewhere, she didn't care. Just enjoy the evening and perhaps a nice night. She found the
woman sympathetic and beautiful and she felt the desire increase. They danced for a while. Carla got thirsty and asked
the woman if she also wanted a drink. They went to the bar where the music wasn't so loud.

"Hi. I am Carla"
"Hi Carla, I'm Annabelle. You have a special accent. Are you not from Paris?"
"No, I'm from Germany and you?"
Carla just now noticed that the woman was very young.
"I'm from Fontainebleau, but have come to Paris for my studies. I study medicine with a specialty in anesthesia"
"Ah," Carla thought "then tonight you'll be able to numb my pain"
"How long do you still have to study?"
"If everything goes as planed 2 years"
"Phew, she's younger than I thought. Maybe not such a good choice" Carla thought.
"Do you come here often?"
"Almost every weekend, but I've never seen you here?"
"Nope. Previously I came here often when I studied in Paris"
"What did you study?"
"Art. Would you like a drink?"
"Yes please, but I'm off to the toilet first"

Annabelle walked away. Carla watched her and though to herself whether she should continue with this conquest.
"Oh, well. I tell her later that I am only looking for a nice evening and not a relationship, she must decide herself "
She ordered drinks and waited until Annabelle came back and looked around. Someone patted her shoulder and
started talking to her in German.
"No, The Countess has shifted her hunting grounds to Paris?"
Carla turned around abruptly.
"Marina! What are you doing here?"
"I live in Paris, but what are you doing here? Business trip?"
"No, I moved to Paris recently"
"Really! Giving up the life of luxury at the castle?"
"Yes"
"How are you and Sophia?"
"Good. Sophia is staying with friends, so I can go out"
"Still single?"
"Not still but again, but if you do not mind, I'd rather not talk about it tonight"
"Okay, so you are once again looking for a patch for your wounds, just like you did with me"
"Marina, please, let's not open old wounds"
"No, let's not, but I'm curious"
"I may, but I will not tell you tonight. Tonight I want to enjoy"
"Yes, I saw that and you've picked Annabelle"
"You know her?"
"Fair. She comes here often and also a modelled for me once. She is sweet but a bit unusual, but you'll find out"
"What? Should I worry?"
"No, enjoy it. Ah, there she comes"
"Who's that woman with her?"
"That's my partner Josephine. I'll introduce you to her"

They talked more extensively with each other. Carla said she now worked in a gallery and gave them her business card.
Maybe, in the near future, they could work together.

The evening came to an end. Carla had some drinks and thus felt freer. Without any doubt, she asked Annabelle to come
with her. In the taxi they already started kissing cautious.

In the apartment an unprecedented passion came over Carla. After Stella she had no relationship or flirt. Annabelle was thrilled
to be desired by this beautiful woman. They therefore made love very intense. When they both simultaneously had their orgasm,
Annabelles unusual side came up. She appeared to howl like a wolf.

Carla was immediately sober. In the most polite way possible she asked Annabelle to go home a little later. She used the excuse
that she had to pick up Sophia very early.

When Annabelle was gone, she took a shower. After showering she wanted to sleep but first looked at her cellphone to see if she
had missed some calls.

"Stella!"

Stella had left a message on her voice mail.

"Carla, Stella here. I'm calling, because I like to speak to Sophia. Would you ... .. Oh. a coffee and a ham and eggs sandwich, please.
Sorry Carla, could you call me tomorrow at 12.00 hours, so I can speak to Sophia. Till tomorrow"

"Did she order in English? Is she in Britain?"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.03.2011, 14:18 

Part 9

Carla woke up early. She had a great night and was definitely planning to go back again. The club had not changed
much and well, meeting Marina again was not really annoying. Marina was the right woman at the wrong time.
Well, not everything goes as planned.

She was ready to go get Sophia. She had already phoned Alain to tell him she came to get Sophia and immediately go
back home. When she got home Sophia started playing with her dolls. Carla looked at the clock, 11.30 o'clock, in half an
hour she'd call Stella.

"Pfff, why am I so nervous? It's Stella. All this time you're waiting for contact. Although, she does not want to talk with me
but with Sophia. Ah, we will see. What time is it now? 11.32 hours. Hmm, I have not answered her email. First some coffee"

She walked to the kitchen to get coffee. Sophia came into the kitchen,
"Mama. I'm hungry, can I have a sandwich?"
"Oh, of course. I'll make a sandwich for you"

She went back inside with her coffee and a sandwich for Sophia. 11.45. "Let's see if my battery is still full. I have enough coverage?
Carla remain calm. Maybe this afternoon I'll go to the park with Sophia"

"Mama, can I have some milk?"
"Yes of course. Sorry, I forgot"

Carla walked to the kitchen and got milk for Sophia. 11.55 am
"I can't take it anymore. Ready, I am calling her now"

"Hello Stella"
"Hello Carla"
"How are you?"
"Well, May I speak to Sophia?"
"Yes, of course. Sorry I have not answered your mail yet"
"That's okay. Carla, can I now have Sophia on the phone?"

"Sophia, come over to me. Stella on the phone"

"Stella!"
"Hi Sophia. How are you?"
"Good. It's beautiful here and I have new friends"
"You have new friends? Where?"
"The nursery and they talk French to me"
"Why do they talk French?"
"They do that over here"
"Where is over here? In Dusseldorf?"
"No, not in Dusseldorf in Paris"
"Paris? Are you on holiday in Paris?"
"No, we have a new home in Paris"
"Oh, do you like that?"
"Yes. Stella when are you coming to Paris and to live with us. Mom and I miss you so"
"Uh, that can not be right now, maybe I'll come visit you sometimes. Where do you live?"
"Don't know what it's called, but near the Place de Tetre"
"What were you doing?"
"Playing with my dolls and having a sandwich with milk"
"That's very good. You go play again. Can you give the phone to Mommy?"
"Yes I will"
"Bye Sophia"
"Bye Stella, Mama, Stella for you"
"Hi Stella"
"Carla, what did Sophia say, you live in Paris?"
"Yes, we left Dusseldorf"
"Since when?"
"Since a few weeks. Stella, I did not want to stay there. I was so done with it and ... .. "
"Carla, please, do not cry"
"Sorry, Stella I miss you so, I'm so sorry. I know I can not turn back the clock, but I would love to do it. I miss you so"
"I uh, so you work in a gallery in Paris?"
"Yes, but where are you? I've been looking in Dusseldorf, but you were gone"
"Carla, I needed distance and .... I'm sorry Carla, I am called. I have a meeting. I will mail you"
"Do you work on Sunday?"
"Yes, a hotel is open seven days a week"
"Stella ... "
"Yes"
"Much has happened since you left, that I would like to tell you. Can I call you?"
"I, uh, Carla, a lot has happened to me too, but I have to leave now. I'll call you as soon as possible. Bye Carla"
"Bye Stella"

Carla was glad she finally spoke Stella, even though it was short.
"A lot has happened to me too? She is not? No, if she would have a new relationship, she would have told me? Phew, sometimes
I hate the phone. I want to see her"

She looked outside and saw that there was no point to go to the playground. It was raining now. She sat on the bench
and did some reading. Sophia came to her and sat on her lap.

"Mommy, you should not cry"
"No, I will not cry. Shall we read a book?"
"Yes"

Carla read to Sophia and Sophia finally fell asleep in her arms. It was not long before she herself fell asleep too. Two hours
later she woke up because her cell phone rang.
"Stella, ouch, cramps"

"Hello Stella?"
"Stella? No, Marina"
"Hi Marina, wait, I have a sleeping Sophia in my arms. I just put her on the couch. How are you?"
"With me well, but how are you? How was your date with Annabelle?"
"Well, unusual"
"Haha, I know at least what you've been up to"
"Well, that's not really a surprise for you?"
"No, not really. You were really hunting"
"Oh Marina, that was not too bad, if I compare it to what is happening over there"
"Yes, you're right. Say do you already have plans for tonight?"
"Yes, when Sophia is asleep, although she is now, but I mean tonight, I'm gonna get some work done, why?"
"Well, we wanted to ask you to have dinner with us in the city?"
"No, I will not, Sophia slept elsewhere last night. No, I stay home with her"
"Okay, I understand. Too bad"
"Yes, but that just the way it is, but do you have time to for lunch tomorrow Marina. I want to discuss some busyness with you"
"Oh, that doesn't sound very exciting"
"You do not know. Do you have time?"
"Yes, no problem. 13.00 hours Chez Clement on the Champs Elysees?"

That evening she answered Stella's mail, but tried to keep it somewhat objectively. She talked about the gallery and her plans.
She gave some suggestions on what art to buy, but it was somewhat difficult because the style of the hotel she did not know.
She ended the email by thanking her for the phone call to Sophia, because she was so happy that she finally spoke Stella.

That night the phrase "A lot has happened to me too" kept haunting her.

Martin Luther King

Zuletzt geändert von Hoffie am 18.03.2011, 16:27, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.03.2011, 16:25 

ho1291 hat geschrieben:
Part 9
That night was the phrase "A lot has happened to me too" kept haunting her.

Ich auch!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.03.2011, 16:29 

Wel let me tell you then what happened............................
.....................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................and then she said............................................................................................................................................but in the end.....................................................
.So now you know :lol: :wink:

Just wait in patiente :ohmm:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.03.2011, 18:24 

:stricken:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.03.2011, 18:27 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.03.2011, 19:32 

I think Marina has choosen a very nice restaurant.

http://www.chezclement.com/FlashVideoGallery.html

:wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18.03.2011, 19:34 

Sure she has. The Lady is an Artist 8)

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.03.2011, 14:20 

Part 10

After Carla had brought Sophia to the nursery she went to the gallery. She wanted to discuss something with
Alain before her appointment with Marina.

"Morning Alain"
"Morning Carla, and?"
"And what?"
"How was your talk with Stella?"
"I don't really know. I found it very nice to hear her voice, but she sounded a bit distant and, well I just do not know.
I got the feeling that she is not well, but she said nothing about it"
"You know where she is now?"
"No, she did not say. I've asked, but she was called away"
"Carla. Take a seat. I need to tell you something"
"Why are you so serious all of a sudden Alain"
"Carla, you're such a confident businesswoman. You are a loving and consistent mother"
"But?"
"But once you're talking about Stella, you're insecure, you're full of doubt and inconsistent. Carla, do something about it,
because I see it eats you up inside. Call her and tell her you want to talk. Should you travel to the other side of the world, go.
We'll take care of Sophia"
"That's easier said then done"
"Yes, but I mean it"
"Yes, yes. I'll try. Other subject. Alain, I think I've found the first artist for our opening new style"
"Tell me,what's her name?"
"Her name is, how do you know it's a woman?"
"Carla, come on, what would you do with a man?"
"Okay, her name is Marina Felix. I've met her before in Dusseldorf. We know each other well. I think she agrees"
"You think? Haven't you discussed with her yet?"
"No, I'll do that later during our lunch, but I know her well enough. She'll think it's a good plan"
"Okay. Well then enjoy lunch" and he gave her a wink. Carla actually began to blush.

She left too late to Chez Clement. When she arrived she saw Marina was already there.
"Sorry I'm late"
"Oh, that must be to noble entrance"
"Marina, cut it out now with these allusions. Yes, I come from a noble family, and yes, I'm raised in that tradition, but I have left
it behind me. Will you please stop?"
"Okay, done. Let's order lunch"

Carla told Marina over lunch about her plans for the gallery. She talked about the new-style opening and eventually she asked
Marina if she wanted to be the first artist on the new-style opening with her paintings.

"Oh Carla, you are surprising me with that. I had planned never to do that again"
"But how do you then to focus your art?"
"An agent"
"Sure, but this is yet another dimension?"
"Oh, that's what they all say"
"Yes but I'm not all? Here is the plan in short, just read it through and then decide. I would love it if you do it"
"Good. I'll read it and consult with my agent whether it fits into her strategy. Tell me now what is the reason for your
leaving Dusseldorf"

Carla told her what happened after Johannes died. The eternal struggle with Ansgar, how he had forged the will, how he had manipulated
Maria. How she had met Stella and how their relationship had laboriously developed form employer, employee to a love relationship.

"But where did it go wrong?"
"Stella wanted to get away from the intrigues and start a new life with the three of us. Maria had heard that and decided to lend a hand so
they got rid of me to"
"Yeah, and what is the problem?"
"I heard a conversation between Maria, Ansgar and Stella and thought Stella participated in their plan. I gave her so much reproach and ended
the relationship immediately in my anger. I gave her no opening to talk with me. When I fully realised what I had done, and that Stella was
not to blame, it was too late. She was gone and untraceable"
"But you still have contact?"
"Well not really. I spoke to her yesterday very briefly, after she had talked with Sophia"
"Do you think it will ever be alright between you?"
"I do not know, but I hope so. I hope at least that she gives me the chance to talk and I mean really talk, not by phone or mail"
"Carla, do you still paint?"
"Seldom, I just can't concentrate on it"
"I'm going to pay and then we go to my studio and then you'll go paint again"
"But ... "
"No but, Call your boss that you will not come back today because you met the first artist for your plan and that you want to see her work"
She gave Carla a wink and went to pay.

Carla called Alain. Who told her to take her time, Alegria would pick up Sophia.

Marina had a studio in the Quartier Latin. They went there by subway. The studio was not big, but had a good lighting and atmosphere.
While Carla looked at a number of recent works by Marina, Marina changed her clothes.
"Carla, here you have a T-shirt and pants. Putt them on, so you do not get your fancy clothes covered in paint"
"Thank you, where can I change clothes?"
"Uh here"
"But ... "
"Oh come on, give me another look at that perfect body of yours. No, you blush"
"Marina, are you trying to tempt me? What does Josephine think of that?"
"Josephine and I have a very good, but very open relationship Carla" she said with a wink to Carla.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25.03.2011, 00:08 

Part 11

"I really like your work, but the technique is somewhat mysterious to me"
"I do not use models anymore when I'm painting, but make a series of photos and there I get the inspiration"
"Ah, Annabelle I see"
"Yeah, I also portrayed her"
"So that is were your knowledge of her speciality comes from?"
Carla gave Marina a wink.

"Let's go to work. Get dressed"
"Okay"
"Wow"
"What?"
"Just wow. Carla you look great"
"Stop it"
"Oh, I give you a compliment and it is not good?"
"Aren't we here to paint and not to judge me?"
"I am not so sure about that"
"What?"
"Carla, I would like to do the opening. I would also like to create a new painting in the gallery and I also know what kind"
"What do you mean?"
"Like I said I don't use models anymore, but now I do want to use a model. On my opening and the time following I want to make a portrait. Yours"
"That can't be. I have to work"
"Yes, at the gallery. Carla, that's my condition. You're a model for my new work"
"No, I am not gonna do that"
"Then it does not happen. However didn't I model for you once?"
"Yes, but that was in a private environment and not in a public place"
"Say, who has said that it should be a nude portrait?"
"Well, uh I assumed"
"No to the opening you may ware something, but now .. "
"What, Marina, you're not trying to seduce me, or ?"
"Well, a little. Anyway, before I paint the portrait in the gallery, I first must practise a bit"
"Yeah, so ... "
"I have a new canvas. I have a model. The only problem is that my model still has her clothes on"
"No, you really want to do this now?"
"Yes, I have my camera with me. The light is good. Undress and pose"
"You really mean it!"
"Yes. Carla, you have studied art. You work in the art world. You paint yourself. Don't tell me you have problems with posing nude. Come on
undress"
"Okay, but this is not for publication you hear!"
"No, this is for me. As a reminder of what we once had, and who knows someday have again"
Another wink to Carla.

Carla really felt a bit embarrassed. She had indeed painted a many nudes before, but self-model and then also naked, no, that she had really
never done. Yes, she had posed in her private life, but only for the women she loved.

"Where are these pictures Stella has in the dunes, when we were at sea for a weekend? Shit, I didn't leave them in Dusseldorf? Later at home
I'll look on my hard disk" Carla thought.

"Carla, now hurry up. Soon the sun is gone and I'll only have artificial light. Why are you looking so sad at once? Not Stella again?"
" ... .. "
"Carla, I understand your grief. I'm trying to distract you by making art together. Let's enjoy. I promise I will not try to seduce you. Okay?"
"Okay! "

Carla pulled off her clothes.
"Wow"
"Marina!"
"Sorry. I will try to stay neutral"

Marina started shooting. She asked Carla to stand from one pose to another. She concentrated fully on the shooting. Carla saw that Marina
was very focused at her work. Her thoughts went back to the time she had a relationship with Marina. Whether it would have developed into a
long relationship, she doubted. They were both hotheads. It would therefore have frequently clashed, but they definitely fit together physically.
Carla watched Marina while she was working and was getting excited. No, this was not love, it was pure lust.

Carla looked with a longing look into the lens. Marina noticed immediately that Carla's look had changed and moved her camera. Carla came
towards her. Grabbed the camera and placed it on a table. Marina watched her. Carla came back and started removing Marina's clothes.

"I thought you did not want to be seduced"
"No, but I may seduce you" and she kissed Marina with a compelling passion.

Marina was a bit surprised by this action, but had no objection. Whatever went wrong between them, the sex had always been great. She let
Carla do her thing. Carla directed Marina to a beanbag in the corner of the studio was. She put Marina on the beanbag while she looked at her
with eyes full of lust and desire. Marina thought It took too long and pulled Carla to her. Their bodies reacted to each other like magnets.
Their lovemaking was compelling and hard, but loving. They soon had their old rhythm and enjoyed each other. They reached their peak
simultaneously. Marina immediately wanted to go on and Carla let herself be carried away. Carla suddenly heard that someone had entered.
Marina distracted her by kissing her. This lasted only a moment and Carla turned around. There was Josephine, who was already undressing.

"Marina, stop"
"Why, it's fun with three people"
"No, I do not want that"
"Carla, I told you that we have an open relationship?"
"Marina, I do not want this. I'm going home"
"Carla, are you mad?"
"No, I'll call you in a few days to discuss the opening. Bye Marina, Bye Josephine"
"Bye Carla, to bad you are leaving. Marina and I would have liked to spend a little time with you"
"On another occasion sure, but I do not want this. Goodbye"

Carla left. She picked up Sophia. They did some shopping together. While Carla was making dinner, Sophia sat at the table drawing.
The food was ready and Carla sett the table.
"Mommy I have made a drawing for you"
"Thank you. That's great. Very nice. Who are they?"
"You, me and Stella"
"Great, put it in the living room, then we hang it somewhere after dinner"

When Sophia went into the living room, Carla put her hands to her face.
"I can not handle this much more. I need to talk to her. This is killing me. Stella where are you?"

Sophia finally slept. Carla took a glass of wine. She picked up her laptop and wanted to send Stella an email. She opened her mailbox.
There was an email from Marina.

"Sorry Carla. It was not my intention to scare you. It will not happen again. I'll call you soon to make an appointment to discuss the details
of our appointment.
Ciao Marina.

Oh, I send you attached some photos. I prefer to photo number 3;)"

Carla opened the picture.
"Wow, is that me?"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 27.03.2011, 23:37 

Part 12

The contract for the opening new style was signed. Alain thought it was a fantastic idea that Carla would stand model
for Marina. She agreed to it, but had demanded that the portrait would be a nudity. The gallery was rebuilt and the opening
was in about 2 weeks. Marina and Josephine had decide to go to Cannes for a few days, Marina wanted some peace of
mind before the opening. She had an idea how she would portray Carla, and wanted to developed the idea during this short
holiday.

Carla had been very busy with the preparations and decided to take a day off. The weekend was for Sophia. She wanted to
go to the Jardin Luxembourg with her. Bring a picnic basket and enjoy the park. That she missed. The park at Königsbrunn.
Just walk out of your house and straight into the park. Furthermore, she did not miss much. Almost all her dear friends and
relatives had left Dusseldorf. Yes, Stella, she missed her, but she was not in Dusseldorf either.

She had sent her an email asking what she had done since she left, but she immediately got a message that Stella was absent.
The strange thing was that this message didn't come from her hotmail address, but from her business address. This showed
that she worked at a Marriott hotel, but which hotel was not clear. If she still had been working in the holding, she had ordered
someone to do some research, but she did not want to do this now. Stella would have reported her, if she wanted.

Sophia went to the nursery and Carla decided to go shopping. The spring sun was warm, but you still needed a jacket. She decided
to wear Stella's red leather jacket. Stella's scent had almost disappeared. She wanted to buy a bottle of this fragrance. Some new
clothes for the opening of Marina. Oh, she would just see what else she saw.

With several bags full of clothes for herself, Sophia and a few bottles of perfume, she plopped down on a terrace. Coffee, that was
what she needed. As she waited until the waiter came to give her order, her cellphone rang. The display said: "Marina"

"Hey Marina, you're having a good time in Cannes?"
"I'm back in Paris. Josephine is still there"
"Your not having a fight. are you?"
"No, but I wanted to go back because I have work out some things before the opening and she enjoyed it, so she decided to stay
a little. Say, you want to go to tomorrow night to La Champmesle"
"Yes, that's okay, but then I have to arrange something for Sophia. Marina, that portrait you were making of me, is it finished?"
"What?"
"That nude portrait, the one you made those pictures for?"
"Oh that, yes why?"
"That I'd like to see"
"That uh, that ... "
"What? You've still have it, or?"
"Oh, Carla I got an offer I really could not refuse"
"What, you've sold it? That was not the deal. The portrait would not become public"
"No, it does not. I have sold it privately"
"Even so, it was not the deal"
"Carla, it's gone and I can not be reversed. Done"
"Hmm. I'm beginning to doubt if I still want to be model"
"Do not be childish. That one won't be a not nude portrait. Come on. It was too good an offer, moreover, nobody sees it's"
"Yes, yes, sure. I've never seen"
"I'll send you a photograph of the painting and now leave it. I'll pick up tomorrow at 22.00 hours, but call me if it does not work out
with Sophia. See you tomorrow"
"Yes see you tomorrow"

The photo came. The painting had become beautiful and she saw that it was her, but she was not recognisable to strangers. It was
very beautiful. Carla was very curious how much it had raised

It was for Alain and Alegria no problem taken care of Sophia. They did get visitors, but they regarded Sophia as their grandchild and
she was always welcome. Carla decided to dress up sexy, no hunting tonight, she wanted to be conquered.
"This is the new perfume. Oops, that's very strong, oh, who cares. I'll just see what comes my way tonight. What time is it? 21.30.
Marina will be soon"

The doorbell rang.
"Wow. Carla, I doubt whether we should go. Olala"
"Well look at you too, Marina. I think you're the only person that impunity can wear a black leather trousers. Wow"
"Oh, I do not normally wear them much more, but I know that you love to see me in those pants"
"Mmmm. Say how much did you actually receive for the painting"
"I can not tell you. I have promised confidentiality. You coming?"
"Yes. Taxi?"
"Yes, well, tell me the way you look tonight,uh are you hunting, or?"
"No idea. I let myself be surprised. And you? Now that Josephine is not here?"
"No, I am not going to hunt. I have found my date for tonight. Come let's enjoy" and she gave Carla a wink and took her hand in hers.

The evening was great. In a few weeks Roland Garros would start. This was for a fixed group of guests each year a reason to dress
themselves as an old professional tennis players. Off course not in the inelegant tennis clothes, but particularly sexy or designer outfits.
And although they both didn't like dressed up party's, they enjoyed the hilarity that this game brought.

Carla was clearly the hunted this night instead of the hunter, but Marina did not allow it. This evening and night Carla was hers and she
made it clear to anyone who tried to conquer Carla. Carla was happy with that. She knew that Marina had an open relationship and
although she still found Marina a great woman, she had no need for a relationship with her, but to occasionally spending the night with
her, she had no objection.

It was time to go. Before they boarded the taxi Marina asked,
"You place or mine?"
"Mine. I have agreed to pick up Sophia at 10.00 hours and I live nearer"
That night they experience again how their bodies reacted to each other, but love or infatuation, no that felt neither of them.

The next morning, Marina went home and Carla picked up Sophia. She drank coffee with Alain and Alegria and went home.

Sophia was playing with her dolls while Carla opened her mailbox. There was an email from Stella. A very long mail.

She had promised Sophia they were going to the playground, so she decided to print the mail and take it with her.

While Sophia played Carla read the mail. The tears ran down her cheeks as she read. After reading she put the mail in her bag,
grabbed her phone and sent a text message to Stella.

"Stella, I have read your mail. How awful. I embrace you. Kiss Carla"

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.03.2011, 16:29 

Don't stop now :write:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 28.03.2011, 16:35 

Next one is almost ready.

Then check and translate (twice German en English) and check again.

So maybe tommorow. :wink:

Martin Luther King

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 110 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC