Aktuelle Zeit: 02.05.2024, 19:51

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.01.2011, 15:53 

Part 11

Stella had given the order to renovate the old hunting lodge, without the knowledge of Carla. For this evening, she prepared everything.
Romantic decoration, such as fresh flowers, candles, silk sheets, she even trough of bringing the clothes for tomorrow morning.
She had picked out the music. When they were almost there, she told Carla
"Do you trust me?"
"What kind of question is that. Of course I do"
"Okay then close your eyes now."
Stella took a shawl and tied it to close Carla's eyes. When she stood by the door she said,
"Wait a second. I'll pick you up soon"

She lit the candles. Set he music on hold. Took the remote control of the music installation in her hand and went to pick up Carla.
Stella knew that it was not very original, but she just loved it. When she took away the shawl, she pushed the play button on the remote control.
The Bolero echoed through the lodge.
"I know it's a bit kitschy, but I think this is beautiful". Carla just grinned.

Stella wanted to kiss Carla, but she said,
"No,no, this is my gift, so I can choose what I want to do first."
"And what do you want to do first?"
"That is simple. Unpacking my gift"
Slowly, very slowly to the rhythm of the music she began to undress her "gift". She hardly touched on Stella. Her blouse was soon on the floor.
Stella tried to undress Carla.
"Down with those hands, it's my gift."
On Stella's breasts and bra was still some blood of football accident.
"My gift is a bit dirty. It must be washed first."
As she gently pushed Stella into the bathroom, she pulled of the rest of her clothes. Softly she kissed Stella's neck and whispered,
"Breathe, my love, breathe".
Stella was now only wearing her slip. Carla turned her with her back to the shower. Slowly she pulled of her own clothes, her eyes fixated on the Stella.
She turned on the tap. Her hands resting on Stella's hips. As she put her in the shower, she pulled out Stella's slip. All to the rhythm of the music.

What Stella did not know was that Carla as a girl had won a dressage competition. The dressage course was on the Bolero.
So Carla knew exactly how long the piece lasted, how the piece was building up to the climax.

In the shower Carla began to wash her very sensual. Her hair, her shoulders, her breasts. Stella could not suppress the groan.
When Carla's hands began to caress her belly, Stella lost control of her legs. Carla immediately caught her and pushed her against the wall.
She finishes what she started. When The Bolero reached its climax, Stella also reached hers.

Moments later, Carla said
"Are you okay?"
Stella just nodded.
"Come lets go to the bedroom."
There was a bottle of champagne. They took a glass and went to bed.
"Give me some time to breath and then, my love, it's your turn."
"Oh yeah?" Carla said with a cheeky grin on her face.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 06.01.2011, 15:53 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 06.01.2011, 21:20 

Part 12

Stella stood up and left the bedroom.
"Where are you going?" Carla said.
"Not so curious. Just wait. I'll be back ".
Carla heard something, but could not identify the sounds.
"What are you doing?"
No answer. Carla became a bit impatient, but just lay there.

She heard that the Bolero was turned back on and smiled.
"So, now it's my turn" Stella thought. She walked back into the bedroom and Carla could not control herself. She was laughing so hard, because Stella came in with only clothing a scarf and beret. In her left hand a paint palette and in her right a paint brush.
"Sorry, but you look so funny."
"Oh yes, just wait and you'll stop laughing. I have all the amenities, just missing an easel, so would you please stand here. Arms and legs spread. "
Still laughing Carla followed the request and stood there.

Stella began to study Carla's body very seriously. She dipped her brush into the paint and began to paint Carla's torso. It rather tickled, but Carla was trying to stand still. Stella at times took a step back to view her artwork.
"Not bad, but I have to make some nuances".
She often observed Carla as she drew and saw her make nuances with her fingers, so she put down the palette. On Carla's left breast was a Sun. The rays were scattered over her collarbone, neck and right breast. They were too sharp and needed some blurred. Stella began to edit the rays with her fingers. Carla closed her eyes and enjoyed the caress. Because the paint, which actually was chocolate cream, was a bit to much here and there, Stella began to lick away the paint. That was too much for Carla and she could no longer control herself. Stella continued in her own rhythm and tempo, because she to knew exactly when the Bolero reached its climax. Carla's legs buckled and Stella guided her fall to the bed. There she continued her caresses. The moment the music reached its climax, so did Carla.

The night was still young and they made love several times until they were exhausted and fell asleep into each others arms. Luckily, Stella had already set the alarm so they would be in time for the family breakfast.

When Stella became in charge of the castle after their marriage and the departure of Ansgar and his family, she first replaced the dining table. The rituals of the seating arrangement were to end here. She places a round table, so the issue were the head of the family should sit was over. The children were not excluded from the family table anymore. In the beginning, Carla and Elisabeth had some trouble with this break in tradition, until they noticed that the children enjoyed the meals together. It had been an unwritten rule that at least the breakfast was served together.

When Carla and Stella came in that morning, they were warmly greeted, until Julius said,
"Where were you? I wanted to come to you this morning, but the bed was empty"
Both blushed a little and began to stutter, till Sophia said,
"Julius, they needed some time together. The next time they are not there, come to me".
She looked at her mothers and winked at them.

After breakfast the daily stress started. Carla went to the holding company and brought Sophia to school. Stella took the boys to school, after that she had an appointment with an architect, because the east wing of the castle needed to be renovated. In the car Carla said, "Thank you. It was a painful moment for us. I did not have an answer for Julius".
"I know. Did you have a nice time?"
Carla blushed a little, but said, "Yes, we have". Then she thought wistfully, "Gosh, she growing up too fast".

"Sophia, what time are you home from school Wednesday"
"Two o'clock. Why?"
"Come to the holding company, the two of us will go shopping to find you a nice outfit for the Opera show. Okay?"
Sophia smiled and agreed right away.

They arrived at school, Sophia gave her mother a kiss and said "See you tonight".

Carla was a little surprised, because for a while now Sophia didn't kiss her in the present of strangers and certainly not in front of school. She looked at her daughter and thought,
"Susanne, thank you that you have convinced me to have a child".

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.01.2011, 18:16 

Part 13

Wednesday quarter past two Sophia walk in to Carla's office. Carla motioned that her phone call would
not take much time anymore. When the conversation ended, she said: "Done. Let's go right away"
She told her secretary that she was gone and they do not want to be disturbed.

Stella had chosen a gala performance. Carla knew which dress Stella would wear and wanted to buy an
appropriate outfit for Sophia. They walked in and out of shops but could not really find something.
The dresses were too childish or too mature for Sophia. They were almost despondent. In one of the shops Carla
saw a nice dress for herself and went to try in on. The saleswoman had a chat with Sophia and asked her what she wanted.
Sophia told her what she was looking for and the difficulties encountered. The saleswoman took some distance
and looked at Sophia from head to toe.
"I think I have an idea. Wait I'm going to gather some things".
After a while she came back.
"I think I've found the appropriate clothing. Will you come with me to the fitting room"
Sophia went with her. When Carla came from the fitting room and did not find Sophia she looked at the saleswoman
who assisted her quizzically.
"My colleague has an idea about the appropriate clothing for your daughter. They went to the fitting room together"
Carla raised her eyebrows, but waited patiently until her daughter returned.

The saleswoman came back and went to Carla without Sophia.
"I tried to solve your problem. It's not what you wanted, but I think your daughter is very pleased. Shall I call her?"
Carla nodded and raised her eyebrows, "What happened here? Well I just have to wait"
Sophia came walking next to the saleswoman. She was wearing a female tuxedo, with a blouse in the exact
same color as the dress Stella was going to wear. She did not look like a girl, but certainly not as a woman.
The tuxedo was fit for her and the occasion. Sophia was glowing and looked expectantly at her mother.
All Carla could utter was "Wow".

Carla payed for everything and the saleswoman who helped Sophia got a big tip. In the car Carla said,
"Wow, that tuxedo look beautiful on you. It fits perfectly. So beautiful. We are not going to tell Stella what you bought.
Let's surprise her with your outfit Saturday"
Sophia just sat there and smiled.

Saturday night. Stella was ready and stood in the hall. Along with Elisabeth she waited until Carla and Sophia
came down. Stella wore a pale yellow gown. The dress had a golden glow and accentuating her slim body and
blond hair. She looked beautiful. They heard footsteps and there came Carla and Sophia. When they were at the
top of the stairs, all Stella could utter was: "Wow."
Sophia smiled from ear to ear and Carla was so proud.

When they finally got down Stella said, "Wow. You look so beautiful".
To Carla she said, "Well Madam Countess, I am afraid that you finally have a competitor and
I can have her all to myself all evening"
She took Sophia's hand and walked out of the castle. All Carla got was kiss in the air and a wink.

During the reception in the hall before the concert Stella got one compliment after another of acquaintances
about her companion. Stella was so proud to tell everyone that this beautiful young lady was her daughter.
Sophia was a little shy, but radiant beside Stella.

During the performance Sophia got from one surprise after another and fell immortaly in love with the opera.
And Stella, Stella just sat there and just lit up with pride beside her daughter.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 08.01.2011, 20:11 

Part 14

"Countess Lahnstein, Countess Lahnstein?" Sophia turned and nodded at the man. "15 minutes to go".
Sophia nodded back at the man. She looked back at Daniel. What a luck that she had found such a man. He was sweet, thoughtful, sensitive, her great support in difficult times, her best friend, the best lover she ever had. That could be otherwise, she knew all too well. She didn't always make the right choice. If she still remembered the first time, she was horrified. "What a tragedy it had been". Fortunately her mothers were there to catch her when she fell deep
"Home" she mused, "Always this safe harbour to return too".
She looked back into the audience eyes met Carla's eyes. She winked at her and raised her thumb. She watched Carla nudged Stella and she also winked and held her thumbs up.
"My homebase is solid" Sophia thought proud.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.01.2011, 20:16 

Part 15

Sophia was 17 now and had completed her high school exams successfully. The school year ended with a class trip to Paris. She was looking forward to this trip. She had been admitted to the Conservatory and would start there the next school year. Her singing teacher felt that she was ready for this study.

Monday morning they left by bus to Paris. Because the boys still had to go to school, she said goodbye to them and Stella at home. Carla would take her to school, after which she went to the holding company. She said goodbye to Carla with a hug and a kiss and waved after her.

The trip was great. They had several excursions to museums. They climbed the Eiffel Tower, visited the Sacre Coeur and Notre Dame. Actually all the tourist spots were visited. They stayed in a hotel near Gare du Nord. From there, the whole city was easily accessible by subway.

There were some guys who drank too much alcohol, but in general they were reasonably in restraints. She shared her room with Elke. Not really a favourite of hers, but she did not suffer much from her because every stayed out all night. Wherever she was, Sophia did not know, but she didn't care either. The last evening they had a big dinner in a restaurant. Everyone enjoyed a great time. After dinner they went back to the hotel. In a nearby pub, they drank some more. Some people drank too much and gut drunk. At midnight Sophia went back to her hotel room. Again, no sign of Elke. An hour later there was a knock at the door.
"She certainly has forgotten her key again", Sophia thought drowsily and went to the door. It was not Elke, but Joachim Bär. The most popular boy in her class. He was a little tipsy and wanted to talk to Sophia. She reluctantly let him inside. The conversation was actually not so bad, but he did come closer to her. Suddenly he began to kiss her. She tried to ward off, but he was much stronger. In one quick motion he threw her on the bed and lay on top of her. With all the power she had, she tried to get him out, but he was too drunk and didn't respond to her. Some time later he was lying on top of her sleeping and she lost her virginity forcibly.

When she got grip on the situation and herself, she kicked him off. He was so lame that she had to drag him down the hall. She closed the door, if Elke would come or not, that door would not be opened again. At the moment she wanted to wash herself and clean all that had just happened and scrub him away from her, she began to cry. She did not stop crying until she fell asleep in the shower.

The next morning she was back to her senses. They showered again, grabbed her bag and swore that nobody, but nobody ever would find out what happened. This was her secret, because Joachim was too lame to remember.

The whole bus trip home, she listened to her iPod and let nobody come near to her.

When the bus appeared at school, she saw that Stella and the boys were waiting. The tears threatened to come again, but her pride did not allow them. Somehow she had inherited a bit of Lahnstein pride but was okay now. Stella, however, immediately saw that something had happened. She knew the expression on Sophia's face only too well.
"She is more like Carla every day".
She knew it was useless to ask what was going on. That moment would come of itself. Stella also knew only too well,
"Do not force. It comes naturally. Just make sure you're there" Stella thought.

She greeted Sophia very affectionate. Sophia did the same but with slight hypothermia, with the excuse that she was tired. Her brothers greeted her and she gave them a T-shirt from Paris. For Stella and Carla she had brought a book about Paris and gave it to Stella.

At home she went straight to her room, again to take a shower. The rest of the afternoon she remained in her room.

Meanwhile Stella had already called Carla. She could be home at 4 o'clock. When she came home at 4, talked to Stella and then went straight to Sophia's room. She also immediately noticed that something had happened. Sophia stood at the window and stared outside. Carla said nothing, but went to Sophia, and put her arms around her.

Sophia smelled by the perfume that it was Carla. After a while she began to cry softly. Carla strengthened her grip and still said nothing. Sophia finally broke and started shocking shoulder to cry The only thing Carla did was even more firmly embrace her daughter. Talk would come later.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.01.2011, 23:43 

....And then what happened!!!!!!!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.01.2011, 10:20 

Then I have to translate the next part :lol: :wink:

Maybe this afternoon.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.01.2011, 14:50 

ho1291 hat geschrieben:
Then I have to translate the next part :lol: :wink:

Maybe this afternoon.

Ha! You're killing me - in a good way. :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.01.2011, 14:52 

I'll finish my tea and then start translating :wink:

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.01.2011, 15:16 

Part 16

After a while, Carla said, "I am getting some cramps in my legs. Shall we sit down?"
Sophia nodded and they went to the bed.
"Do want some food?" Carla asked.
Sophia nodded again.
Silently they ate the food brought by Justus. After dinner, Carla asked "Would you like to tell me what happened?"
Sophia nodded no.
"What do you want me to do?"
"Hold me please?"
Carla embraced her daughter again, but was now got a little worried.

It was dark by now, but neither one of them wanted to get up to turn the light on. There was knock at the door.
"Yes, please" said Carla.
Stella came in with a tray bearing a pot of tea and three glasses. Because it was dark she could not properly assess the situation.
The light that came through the door opening, made her see that Carla was on the bed with Sophia in her arms.
"Sorry to interrupt but I thought you might want to drink something. I'll leave it behind and I am gone"
"No, please stay. I want to tell you what happened, but it's our secret and never leaves this room" Sophia said.
Stella put the tray down and wanted to turn on the light.
"No, no light. Would you close the door and come to us" Sophia said.
Stella did as Sophia asked her and sat down beside her.

All labored Sophia began to tell what happened in Paris. Stella had tears on the cheeks and she held her daughter tightly.
Carla became calmer and calmer. She said nothing but kept Sophia stuck in her arms.
After Sophia had told her story, she wanted to be alone and asked Carla and Stella to leave her.
Carla and Stella stood up, hugged Sophia tightly again and left the room.

Carla walked with a brisk pace to their suite and still did not utter a sound. Stella saw only her back but knew what was coming,
so she followed Carla silently. Carla walked into the suite, went to the liquor cabinet and poured herself a drink which she drank in one gulp.
She wanted to pour another and gestured to Stella if she also wanted a drink. Stella walked silently toward her, took the glass from her hand
and put it down. She took Carla's hand and took her to the couch. Before they arrived there Carla broke and cried with uncontrollable sobs.

Stella took her to the bedroom. Undressed her and put her in bed. She took off her own clothes, lay down beside her and embraced her.
After a while they finally fell asleep, lying in eachothers arms.

The next days they talked several times with Sophia about what had happened and tried to convince her to report it.
Sophia refused categorically.

Some years later, Carla received a resume from a promising young accountant. This young man had recently graduated and
applied for a position in the holding company. His name, Joachim Bär. To this day on he wonders why he does not get
a job as an accountant.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.01.2011, 16:42 

Part 17

Life at the castle was normal again. For the planned holiday to America, there was a lot of stress.
The holding company was a madhouse, so every night Carla came home late and fell asleep totally exhausted.

Sophia tried to relieve Stella as much as possible by participating in taking of the boys. Which wasn't easy, because they are
bursting with energy. Luckily they went for a day trip tomorrow with Christian and Olli. They went to Phantasialand and
Sophia did not want to go. She packed the necessary stuff for tomorrow and sent them to bed. She herself went to her room and
surfed the Internet the get some ideas for the trip to America. They wanted to go to Leonard and Sarah in Boston for a few days
and then travel with a mobile home.

Before she went to sleep she went to Stella to wish her a good night, Carla was probably not home yet. At least she didn't hear her come home.
She walked to the suite and knocked. A soft "Come Inside" sounded. Stella sat with her legs sprawled on the couch. Carla in her lap sleeping.
Completely exhausted. Stella motioned for her to come inside and to take a seat on the other couch.

"How are you? I know the boys are eating your energy at this time. It will be the excitement for the holidays. Thank you for taking care of them" Stella said.
"I'm doing well, but mom looks very exhausted. Will she hold on?" Sophia said.
"Oh, you know her. Her sense of duty is so huge. Everything must be in perfect order before we go on holiday. But this time, I am even I am worried"
"And you, can you keep up with it? Running the castle and the entire household is not minor thing either. Then also your concern about the mom and the boys".
"I'll manage. Many things go automatically. I take my moments to rest" Stella said, and she thought "The worries about you, you just forget, sweetheart"

All the time Stella gently caressed Carla's hair. She was more worried than she showed Sophia. So exhausted as she was now,
she had not seen Carla for a long time. Sophia saw that Stella was in thoughts and asked if she could pour her something.
Stella wanted a glass of red wine. Sophia got up and poured her a glass of wine. As she did Carla began to move. She dreamt.
It was a restless dream. While she was dreaming she began to speak:
"No, Sophia, no, not my child, no," and she slept again.
"Maybe I should not have told them what happened. They have so much on their mind" Sophia thought.

She brought the glass to Stella and looked at her quizzically.
"Since you've told us what happened in Paris, she has these dreams. She blames herself that this happened to you.
What ever I say to her, the dreams keep coming" Stella said.
"But she was not able to prevent that. She should understand" Sophia said.
"She does understand, but she has no control over her dreams"

Carla began to move again, this time peacefully. She woke up.
"That's a nice gift. Wake up and the first thing you see, the two most beautiful women in the world. And they both belong to me" she said laughing.
But she saw the worried look of Stella and Sophia. She understood why they look at her like that. There was so much stress on the holding.
She noticed that Elisabeth is no longer the youngest.
"Perhaps it is time to seek for a new assistant" she thought.
But what bothered her the most was what had happened to Sophia. She kept asking herself whether she could have avoided it.
Of course she knew that this was not the case, but it kept gnawing at her. She had promised Sophia not to talk with anyone about,
but she did inform Leonard. He wouldn't tell Sophia and for her it was very pleasant to share with him.
He also had some advice for her.

Yet just a few weeks to go and then holidays. That would do her good.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10.01.2011, 20:48 

Part 18

They were all looking forward to their journey to America. It was probably the last trip they would make with the
whole family, so they wanted to make it a special trip. They had many plans for the tour, but the reunion with
Sarah and Leonard, they rejoiced perhaps the most.

Carla still secretly hoped that Leonard would come back to Dusseldorf, but the chance of this was low.
They are so settled in Boston. Leonard was now Chief of Surgery. Sarah taught at the Boston University School of Music.

The last days in the holding company were very stressed. Carla came far too late home every evening.
tella was very concerned about her health, but Carla told her not to worry she was OK.

The day of departure was there. Stella and Sophia had packed the suitcases together, leaving Carla to sleep
as long as possible. At 11.00 hours they had to be at the airport. They said goodbye to Elisabeth and they were gone.
Finally holiday.

The flight went smoothly. The boys played the whole trip with their consoles. Stella and Sophia read a book and Carla slept.

When they arrived at Logan International Airport, Leonard, Sarah and the children were already waiting for them.
Carla was so happy to see her brother again and embraced him tightly. Leonard answered the embrace,
but looked with an anxious look at Stella. Stella embraced Sarah, who whispered in her ear:
"What's the matter with Carla?"
Stella shrugged. When they changed, Leonard almost whispered the same message in her ear.
"I've tried several times to get her to a doctor, but you know her. Stubborn".
Leonard thought to himself "Well sister, we'll see about that!"

They went to Leonard and Sarah's home. The guest rooms were ready. The suitcases were unpacked.
They all took a bite and a drink and told each other what had happened recently. After the dinner it was time for the kids
to go to sleep. The trip had been tiring for Marcus and Julius. For the sons of Leonard and Sarah it just was bedtime.

Stella, Sophia and Sarah took the kids to bed. Leonard used this time to have a good talk with his sister.
"What's going on? You look tired out"
"Oh Leo, the stress in the holding company, a busy family, managing the castle, you know how that goes"
"Yes, I know how that goes, but the stress in the holding company can never be as fierce as in the past and
the management of the castle is mainly done by Stella and because she at home most of the time, she is also
more busy with the family than you, so what is going on?"
"Nothing, I'm just kind of tired"
"Carla, please, It's me Leo. What's going on?"
"Nothing, I'm tired. Everything is going to be fine after this holiday. Trust me"
The others came in and Leonard did not go ant further.

The rest of the evening was nice. They talked a lot until it was time to sleep. Carla immediately fell a sleep.
Stella began increasingly to worry, but Carla kept claiming that she was just tired.

The next day they went sightseeing. They walked the Freedom Trail. Before lunch Carla wanted to visit the
Museum of Fine Arts, just to taste the atmosphere. It was very busy in the museum, but they didn't care
because they just wanted a taste of the museum. Carla and Stella were looking at a painting and the rest
was on the other side of the room. Suddenly they heard Stella scream "Carla!" Leo ran straight to them.
Carla was on the ground. She had fainted. He immediately called an ambulance and took her to his hospital.
In the ambulance, she came back again, thanks to the intervention of the professional paramedic.
At the emergency room she started with some small talk again.
"There is no problem. I want to go home" she told Leonard.
"Carla. Stop it, you're in my care now and you are not going to leave here until I know what's going on"
"But .."
"No but first we will start to find out what the problem is"

Sarah already went home with the kids and Stella and Sophia were waiting for news from Leonard.
Leonard came up to them and said they could visit Carla before they would start. They walked directly toward her.

Stella walked to Carla and hugged her.
"I am so shocked. Carla, what's the matter with you?"
"Nothing. I'm just so tired"
"You are now in good care with Leo. He will find out what's going on. If only you get better soon, my love"

All the while Sophia was watching with an anxious look in her eyes.
"Sophia, come to me," Carla said "There is nothing wrong. Once Leo is ready I come home. Do not worry"
and she hugged her daughter. Leonard came in and reported that they would start and asked Stella and Sophia go home.
Once he had news he would immediately notify them.

They went home. At 21.00 hours Leonard came home and told them that Carla had to spend that night in the hospital.
Tomorrow morning, the first results would come from the laboratory.
Stella began to cry and Sophia put her arm around her mother.

That night Stella could not sleep, She was very worried.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.01.2011, 15:47 

Part 19

The next morning, Leonard went to the hospital early. The results of the blood tests were already there, he had reported them.
He went first to his sister, who sat awake in her bed. "Good morning Leo, are you coming to take me home?"
"Easy Carla, I will first get the results and study them".
"Where's Stella?"
"She is still at home. I asked her to be here at 11 o'clock, because then I will have studied all the results. Until then you stay
in your bed and rest"
He had seen that some color was back on her cheeks, which reassured him somewhat.

Stella could hardly wait until it was 11 o'clock. She was so nervous that she started yelling at the kids. Sarah then decided to take the kids into town.
Sophia did not want to come with her. She stayed with Stella because she wanted to go to the hospital with her.

At 10 o'clock Stella couldn't wait anymore and so they went to the hospital. She had not spoken Carla since last night,
because Carla had to put off her cell phone. She had no telephone in her room was, while Leonard had prescribed total rest.

At 11 o'clock they were called and went to Carla. Stella went with Carla an sat on the bed with her and held her hand tightly.
Sophia stood rather quiet in a corner of the room and dared not say anything. Carla was more concerned about them than she was about herself.

Leonard brought the results of the tests with him. He lost no bones about it and immediately began to talk,
"Carla. The results have shown that you have diabetes. It is not life threatening, but you will have to adjust your life.
Less stress, better diet etc. The next few weeks we will have to test which medication work best for you. It is not wise to make the scheduled tour.
My proposal is, you stay with us and take adequate rest. Once we have found the right medication, you can fly back home.
Your doctor will receive information from me. Questions at this time?"

Carla sat with a somewhat astonished look, but Stella and Sophia were very relieved because they had pictured the most dramatic scenarios already.

Carla began to speak first. "I do not know how I should respond now. What does this mean? What can I expect? What should I change?"
"I had already counted on that and I have got some information in German for you. The brochures here are in English and at this moment it
seemed not to be the right information. This afternoon you have an appointment with a dietitian who will provide you with information about
changing your diet, Stella, I recommend you also to attend. I will also arrange an interview with a dietitian and your cook, so that meals
can be adapted at the castle, before you get home. After meeting with the dietitian you may go home"

Carla and Stella were still holding hands, but did not know how to respond and just nodded to Leonard.
Leonard saw that Sophia stood a bit lost in the corner of the room, and involved her in conversation.
"For you, it is important to get this information too Sophia, because you're grown up enough to take care off things if Stella is not present.
If you do not mind, I would like Sophia also to attend".
Carla and Stella realised at that moment, that Sophia was there.
"Oh sweety, come here. Of course we have no objection if you're there. On the contrary, I think it is very wise. You are so right Leo" Carla said.

Sophia went to her mothers, and then the tears came.
"I was so scared mommy. I was so scared that you would die, just like daddy"
"Oh baby, I'm not planning to leave you. Come here" and took her daughter in her arms and Stella put her arms around them both.

The rest of the holidays they stayed with Leonard and Sarah. Leonard spend a lot of time with the boys.
Fishing, playing football in the park, mountain biking, they had a great time. Sophia spend a lot of time with Sarah.
They visited a number of concerts and she received many tips from Sarah for her upcoming studies.

Carla and Stella spent much time together and studied the information on diabetes and what this would mean for the lives of Carla and their family.

They also had a lot of time now to make plans for the 18th birthday party for Sophia.

Martin Luther King

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.01.2011, 16:50 

Part 20

The party they had planned for Sophia, was going to be a big party. All friends and family were informed well in advance with the
request for confidentiality. Sophia should not know.

Stella wanted to organise a theme party. Everyone was asked to appear dressed as a character from the opera.
he castle would also be decorated with elements of opera. To spare Carla, Stella had taken on almost the entire organisation and
because Charlie was a great lover of opera, she had offered as a co-organiser. Stella accepted that willingly. She also reported the
guests that several musical instruments would be present to play and anyone who wanted to could bring their own instrument.

Wit a for Carla characteristic discipline the diabetes was not a big problem. She stuck to the prescribed rules and regulations.
The only thing that was sometimes difficult, was the stress in the holding and drinking a glass of wine. Elisabeth tried wherever
possible to do work for Carla, but it caused her more trouble. Her age began to play tricks on her.

There were now almost 150 invited guests. Sophia was told that there are organising a party, but not of this size. Stella had asked
her the details of the guests she wanted to invite so they would get an official invitation. Again with the request for confidentiality about
the nature and extent of the party.

The gift was well planned in advance. Most students lived in apartment with roommates. Sophia did not really want that.
Also because, in the tradition of Lahnstein, they continued to live in the castle. Stella, however, thought that it would be good for
Sophia to have her own home. This was good for her independence and so she had more privacy. Therefore, she had decided to
renovate the east wing of the castle. In this part a spacious apartment was built for Sophia. It was a complete independent living unit,
including kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room.

As a special thread, with advice from Sarah, a music studio was also built. Here she could study without disturbance and without
annoying anyone. There were all the needed recording equipment and instruments. Carla loved it for what Stella had succeeded in this
somewhat neglected part of the castle. What she did not know that Stella, in the other half of the east wing, also built an art studio for her.
"Here, Carla can finally act on her painting passion again" was Stella's idea behind it.
This has always been a relaxation for Carla and she now could use it more then ever.

Stella already rejoiced at Carla's reaction if she would show her the studio.

Sophia enjoyed her study. It was great to work with people who share your passion. She had much contact with Sarah,
ecause they shared this passion. She had already made some good friends at the conservatory, so it was not difficult to give
Stella the data for the invitations. One of her best friends in the conservatory was Anne. Anne studied violin and they regularly
supported each other while studying. They had many common interests. Anne was obviously on the list of invitees.

Yet one week and then it was party time. The boys were already in bed. Sophia was a few days abroad with Elisabeth.
She had invited her to come with her to her daughter Nina in Greece. Thus, Elisabeth also had some relaxation and Sophia
was gone so they could prepare for the party. This is the moment to surprise Carla, Stella thought.

Carla was still working in the library when she received a text message, "Stella?" Carla thought surprised.
"Problem in the east wing. Come asap xx ".
Carla had put work down and walked directly toward east wing.

Once there she saw that in the back of the wing a beam of light came in from an room.
"Strange" Carla thought. "This section doesn't belong to Sophia's apartment?"

She walked over to it. She opened the door a little further and looked inside.
Stella was sitting there on a stool, wearing only a bathrobe. Carla looked at her smiling and said: "What is the big problem, my love?"
"Well, I have a studio. I have an easel, but not a portrait painter who can make a portrait. How can I solve that?" Stella said.
Carla looked at her and then looked around and then she saw that it was a fully equipped studio. The lighting was perfect.
All materials that you can wish were present. She loved it.
"My God, how I love this woman," she thought.
When she looked back to Stella, she saw that she had dropped the robe. Except her wedding ring she wore nothing.

Carla's caught her breath, but she said
"But honey, let me solve that problem for you" and walked to the easel, but not without first kissing her wife.

Martin Luther King

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 238 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC